• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin police departments go commando

wimwag

I have already spoken to attorneys and judges alike. I even enlisted after the fact, Lautenberg didn't apply to me.

I have also purchased many NFA firearms as investments and made serious bank. I have permits in three states, am a federally licensed dealer and can and do bear arms.

I have also been stopped, IDd, had my serial numbers run and been held while they investigated. All came back clear, sent home with my property and bothered again on other days.

Suck it.

Franky

I have already spoken to attorneys and judges alike. I even enlisted after the fact, Lautenberg didn't apply to me.

I have also purchased many NFA firearms as investments and made serious bank. I have permits in three states, am a federally licensed dealer and can and do bear arms.

I have also been stopped, IDd, had my serial numbers run and been held while they investigated. All came back clear, sent home with my property and bothered again on other days.

Suck it.

Mittyesque.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Suck it.

Just wondering you recently moved, did you have any trouble transferring your FFL to the new address.

How much do you charge for a transfer and what is the business name and address. I know people in the area always looking for FFLs to transfer arms.

chowda

I've been on the job 32 years and I've always predicted that the militarization of law enforcement was inevitable.

The natural evolution of government is to grow larger and more tyrannical.

These two things can be exclusive of each other.
When our government allows 35 million unknown illegals entrance to our former country, it's dangerous. Our problems have root in our government NOT enforcing our laws. Some DA came up with that scenario, but it could very well be a mexican gang holed up, muslim terrorists, bill ayers and friends holed up, etc.