• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Public Radio interview/debate tomorrow (Wed) from 7 - 8 am

Pyro01

Just finished listening to the podcast, Ladd made me want to drive my head through the wall. There are just to many things for me to point out that are wrong with Ladd and the sheeple's arguments. I might try once I've cooled down.

HandyHamlet

I can't believe these people think this way, sad. I really fear where this country will end up with people like this running around.

TOO LATE!

:banghead:

And Pyro01, don't even bother. You will just spike your blood pressure and then the bastards win. I'm gonna go plant a Liberty Tree in my front yard today in honor of Madison tomorrow.

cleveland

Thanks for posting the MP3 of the discussion!

I found it interesting that he kept saying felons, rapist, and child molesters. It sounded a lot like "lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!" He ignored the repeated fact that these people are already carrying, it's a crime for them to carry, and they will not be affected by this law.

Good job keeping your cool Nik!

Last edited:
M

McX

Thanks for posting the MP3 of the discussion!

I found it interesting that he kept saying felons, rapist, and child molesters. It sounded a lot like "lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!" He ignored the repeated fact that these people are already carrying, it's a crime for them to carry, and they will not be affected by this law.

i get the impression he knows what they are; rapists, felons, child molesters. he just doesnt want anyone armed and able to defend against them!