• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WVC cops

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

chillidogs wrote:
JoeSparky wrote:
LovesHisXD45 wrote:
gunsfreak4791 wrote:
Agreed.

We need to stop feeding the Trolls.
We love to feed the trolls..... rat poison. :)
I tried to use some "TROLL POISON" on some rats but they wouldn't eat it.... but maybe TROLL's will eat RAT POISON!

A common ingredient in rat poisons are blood thinners. These kill the consumers of the poison by internal bleeding. This is painful and can take a while.... so wouldn't it be more human just to "SHOOT THE BLASTED TROLLS"? or would that be a waste of precious ammunition? since the rat poison was going to work anyway!

so are you suggesting a shooting? perhaps you should find the real enemy first.

There are several you never think of you know.
My mistake... SOMEONE CAN'T RECOGNIZE SARCASM and I didnt' label it as such! BUT IT WAS AND IS SARCASM!!!!!!:?

chillidogs

imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
chillidogs wrote:
JoeSparky wrote:
LovesHisXD45 wrote:
gunsfreak4791 wrote:
Agreed.

We need to stop feeding the Trolls.
We love to feed the trolls..... rat poison. :)
I tried to use some "TROLL POISON" on some rats but they wouldn't eat it.... but maybe TROLL's will eat RAT POISON!

A common ingredient in rat poisons are blood thinners. These kill the consumers of the poison by internal bleeding. This is painful and can take a while.... so wouldn't it be more human just to "SHOOT THE BLASTED TROLLS"? or would that be a waste of precious ammunition? since the rat poison was going to work anyway!

so are you suggesting a shooting? perhaps you should find the real enemy first.

There are several you never think of you know.
My mistake... SOMEONE CAN'T RECOGNIZE SARCASM and I didnt' label it as such! BUT IT WAS AND IS SARCASM!!!!!!:?
dont go to a battle of wits unprepared.