• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

YAY, Saw my first Unicorn today

amlevin

I guess that would make me a jackass sometimes too. I don't feel any social obligation to interrupt what I'm doing to chit-chat with someone if I don't feel like it. I most often do, because I enjoy discussing firearms, but if you can screaming and waving at me across a parking lot, I would probably avoid you as well.

I was thinking the same thing when reading the OP. I thought the point was to be able to OC with no hassles, from anyone. I usually carry on my conversations with others about OC as the opportunity presents itself, not by running after someone in a parking lot.

Aaron1124

I guess that would make me a jackass sometimes too. I don't feel any social obligation to interrupt what I'm doing to chit-chat with someone if I don't feel like it. I most often do, because I enjoy discussing firearms, but if you can screaming and waving at me across a parking lot, I would probably avoid you as well.

I had an experience in the Safeway parking lot last week. I was OCing, and pushing my cart back to the cart section of the parking lot, when some dude getting in his car pointed over to me and threw his arms up in the air and smiled a big toothy smile, acting as if I were going to do a stick up or something.

M

McX

well, at least he's well practiced for when he does get held up! Smile, and maybe the criminals will feel sorry for him, and let him keep some of his stuff!