• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You may not be able to conceal a FREE AR-15 but that doesn't mean you don't want one.

GuidoZ

Has anyone noticed that, as you scroll down, the slow appearance of GuidoZ' avatar resembles a gopher sticking its head out of its hole?

Just an OT observation.

These things are important.
They are on to me... :uhoh:

702Shooter said:
Yep, it sure would. However, spreading the word also helps my site and the sponsors involved. That in turn gets noticed by other sponsors and enables us to continue doing giveaways like this. The fewer people who participate, the fewer things we can do in the future.
That's a might convincing argument actually... link shared. :cool:

--
Peace. ~G

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Very nice AR package! Reading the "Rules" proved interesting, and made sense until I reached the final sentence - "If you are the winner and you are not able to make it to the class, you will forfeit all prizes and a new winner will be selected." Apparently, Larry Vickers is financially involved in the offer, and is hoping to get his name spread across the country with this offer... and that's OK! A sound marketing strategy that worked, and, based on the specs for the carbine, worth traveling some distance for - for those who are mobile enough to travel (job, school, finances, etc. could stop a lot of people from becoming a "winner" under the published rules). Nothing wrong with the concept from a business owners standpoint, I'm just sayin'. Pax...

So you just register on the site and your entered to the give a way?

You must attend the class to actially win and be awarded the prizes.