• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Youtube video posters

willy1094

Your point was made. Primus has a dishonest habit of cherry picking posts until he can seize upon something he can run with, derailing the thread. This time, his lack of ethics involved you.

I for one, found the back and forth very informative. Primus made a comment on 09jisaac's comment as it related to this thread. Neither one of them "derailed" the thread (you would have to blame both if you blame one) but in fact contributed to it. Just because he didn't comment on every aspect of the thread (most people don't) does not equal cherry picking. But then again, I don't come to this forum with an automatic hatred that does not allow me to see openly look at everyone's point of view. I work on the belief that having EVERY point of view is makes the forum more informative. Maybe no one else agrees but I appreciate it.

Sorry to cherry pick or derail the thread. :rolleyes:

txtim49

ok got a hornets nest going

thanks for all the replies really enjoyed reading all the comments, BTW what is primus seen that word a lot, but my opinion stands, I just think the video poster handled him self badly,
thanks all tim

willy1094

thanks for all the replies really enjoyed reading all the comments, BTW what is primus seen that word a lot, but my opinion stands, I just think the video poster handled him self badly,
thanks all tim

Primus is a user on here that has his (I assumed the sex) posts judged (usually negatively) because of his profession rather than it's content. That is not to say that he/she may have a different opinion about SOMETHING in a thread, but how boring would this site be if EVERYONE agreed on EVERYTHING. :uhoh:

willy1094

I guess I should have said his or her instead of it anyway :), but thanks for the grammar lesson. I would have hated anyone be confused about what I was trying to say.

Last edited:

09jisaac

thanks all tim

Of course your opinion would stand. You came here for support for your opinion, you didn't come to find different views.

I don't think you want to look at this subjectively.

Car A runs a stop sign. The driver of car B does nothing to avoid a collision. Who would you consider to be the reason the collision occurred?

Driver B because he/she did not handle the situation well? No. Driver A for starting the whole thing.

The same thing here. The officer had no (good) reason to start this.