• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by AbsolutZer0

1. A

Knife Carry

imported post Hello, I will be moving to Indiana soon, here in Kentucky I commonly keep a hunting knife on my belt, in a scabbard with a retention strap, I pretty much carry this everywhere except the courthouse and other prohibited places. What is the law in Indiana regarding the carrying of...
  2. A

Wikipedia entry added: Open Carry

imported post I wrote a neutral Open Carry Wiki but no sooner had I posted it than one of the Wiki Nazi's slapped an NPOV tag on it. (Neutral Point of View), which means it could get deleted. If anyone has any skill on Wiki Wording (appeasing thewiki beast as it were) then please jump in on...