• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by cheezhed

1. C

I was in Chicago and.......

I spent a little time this week in Chicago with two of my best friends and I was walking their dog along with my wife and his wife and we were informed by a woman who turned out to be a plain clothed police officer that we needed to be careful as there was a drive by shooting just a few minutes...
  2. C

Carry in state park

Anyone open carry in a state park since concealed carry became legal? If so what was the outcome? I was going to Kohler Andre and hike with some new gear I have acquired including my pistol and holster. I have my concealed carry license but I want to try my holster and backpack at the same time...
  3. C

Would you stop?

I was driving through Fond Du Lac Today while carrying my pistol and saw someone pulled over by a car with flashing lights but this car was not a police car, it had regular plates and was a older SUV and the driver had no uniform and basically looked like a factory worker. I thought to myself...
  4. C

Knife Carry

Just wanted to know if someone one this forum knows if there is a blade length limit or type of blade on a knife if one has a concealed carry license. I have a knife that I may want to carry and it has a fixed seven inch blade & is sharpened on both sides of the blade. It is a Ontario Spec...
  5. C

holster choice

I just bought a ruger sr9c and will be looking for a couple of holsters, one a cheap nylon belt holster and the other a concealment holster. Any thoughts? I have been looking on the web and I am not to clear as to what fits this pistol.
  6. C

madison

imported post Has anybody heard what has happened to Travis Yates in Madison? I have been out of touch on this and many other things going on as I have been working nights.
  7. C

just wondering

imported post I was wondering if I am open carrying a small black pistol in a small black holster while wearing a black or dark navy blue shirt and dark pants am I concealing the weapon? I will be carrying at night if I choose to do so and I am just not fond of light colors but I notice that...