• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by cmbf117

1. C

First negative experience

imported post Kind of long, but here goes. Friend and I went shooting at Blue Ridge Arsenal (he wanted to rent and test, as he's looking at getting his own handgun), had a good time. Decided we'd go to Chipotle across the way to eat afterwards. No issues. And then we decided to go bowling...
  2. C

First LEO "encounter"

imported post And it was uneventful. :)Mostly because I called them, I'm sure. ;) Explanation: I've moved out of Blacksburg for good, as of tonight. I packed as much as I could in my car with me and my degree,and left that boring little hole in the wall. Unfortunately, I guess my car didn't...
  3. C

Open Carry in Southwest Virginia

imported post I couldn't find the old one, and I have an experience to share, so I started a new one. :) I ran a few errands today, and in the process I OCed at one of the Blacksburg Krogers, the Quiznos in the same area, and for a few hours at Walmart in Christiansburg while food shopping. I...
  4. C

Southwest VA OC meetup?

imported post I've been seeing more and more posters from this region on here and on GlockTalk, so I thought we ought toorganize something for one of these upcoming weekends. This weekend (the 28th, 29th, and 30th) would be fine by me, but might be a bit of a late notice for others. Anyway...