• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Colt 1911

1. C

I am confused by BATFE federal law

Ok I found this post on another forum and this guy says he a ffl and knows what hes talking about> (the question is being asked by a guy lives in Indianapolis) If you, as a person under 21 is found carrying handgun ammunition in your legal handgun, according to Federal law, BATFE, you can be...
  2. C

Walmart Policy for OC?

I looked at a few threads back and people say that walmart policy is to follow state law, so if I was asked to leave by a walmart person I could challenge them? I would first put my gun in the car so no hassle but it sounds like what I was reading from other post they say walmart policy is to...
  3. C

OC in the VB/Norfolk/Chesapeake Area?

Anyone OC around this area? It is kinda scray to know my local police do not know the laws on OC I wounder if anyone has had a problem with LEO around here? I will be carrying my papers for proof.. Section 15.2-915! http://law.justia.com/virginia/codes/toc1502000/15.2-915.html and a tape...
  4. C

Why is the law so tricky, My city says no but state overrides it

Today I was busy running around city hall area trying figure out can I carry a loaded gun, talked to about everyone and oh my Mother applyed for her CHP ;) so I kept getting the answer well, you can carrying a gun but not loaded, no you can not carry in your car loaded it violates city...
  5. C

WV allow OC ? and does it allow OC for out of staters (VA)

I might be going to Charlton West Virginia for a trip from VA I know its legal for (18+) in VA to OC, but does WV allow for OC from MY STATE?
  6. C

Question on OC at stores

When you go through the metal detector does it go off? What about those door greaters at walmart what if they ask what you are carrying and why? can they tell you to leave the store or is it only managers may tell you to leave not store employee? I have to explain its our right because Virginia...
  7. C

Can you OC on a beach?

Can you OC on a beach? what are the laws for this?
  8. C

Anyone here 18-21 OC? or have in past years?

Did you ever get any problems? people bug you? challenge you? police ask you questions? I am looking at getting a pistol so I can OC but I wonder about these things.:confused:
  9. C

Restaurant question - Does it matter where you sit while OC?

I do not know what the ruling is where can you sit while OC. When you OC at restaurants can you sit in the inner part of the table(scoot in) or do you have to sit on the end so everybody can see your weapon.
  10. C

Is it legal to OC at 18 years or older in va?

I been doing some searching and by the looks of it YOU CAN LEGALY OC IN VA? I know you can NOT buy a pistol untill 21 but FTF/private sales you can. Can someone give me some legal advice of the law? I am going to talk to a lawyer and local police before I do anything. I am just trying to figure...