• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ESCH

1. E

I keep hearing the same line...

imported post It is usually from law enforcement officers who really don't appreciate civilians rights to bear arms. It usually goes something like this, "If people are allowed to or choose to carry firearms openly, it is much more dangerous and harder for us to do our jobs." I read this type...
  2. E

Just doing some thinking...

imported post I was just doing some thinking about alot of our firearms related issues here in CT. I was also doing alot of thinking about peoples perceptions of firearms here in CT. I was hoping to run some quick numbers and was hoping someone here would know if some of these figures are...
  3. E

handgun sale in CT

imported post I have a question about selling a handgun in CT. I haven't come across this yet but I would assume it might be more common than I think. Can a person without a carry permit sell a handgun to another individual who has a hangun permit? For example, Say someone moves to CT from some...
  4. E

interesting story

imported post Not sure how or if there is anything in this story to watch but it is interesting. There are so many things "wrong" with what happened and the charges filed odd perhaps? Maybe not, but thought it might be worth showing: STAMFORD -- Fourteen Stamford High School students filming a...
  5. E

CT clubs/ranges

imported post I am looking for a club or range that is accepting members and that would also allow me as an NRA certified instructor, to bring a student to the range. I am in Oxford so somewhere on this side of the state would obviously be preferred. I have seen lists of clubs and ranges on...