• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by KansasKraut

1. KansasKraut

The Ultimate "No Need for a Gun."

Hello all. Some of you may have seen the story in today's State Journal about the kidnapping/home invasion/robbery wherein the suspect, thank God, was shot and killed by police in Monona. I'm a bartender at a bar in downtown Madison, and last night the victim, "M.", came into my establishment to...
  2. KansasKraut

Anybody See This Link From Drudgereport?

imported post Hey all. I was making my usual rounds of various news websites this morning when I came across this link on Drudge. Are so many LEOs like this idiot or does it just seem that way? This article seems to give credence to the old axiom that power corrupts. Check it out- Cop takes...
  3. KansasKraut

More WAVE Propaganda...

imported post Hey guys. Figured I'd check out what our opposition had to say, so I did a little search and found WAVE's website with some nice bleeding-heart/we-shall-overcome videos on youtube. Provided below are some links. Especially check out the "WAVE - A Journey for Justice" vid; it's...