• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Kriegsammler

1. K

OCed @ Dupont Denny's

imported post People amuse me sometimes.. Tonite was actually my 2nd time at this Denny's while OCing.. 1st was uneventful and I was too tired to make a post. Tonite I arrived.. parked the scooter and walked in OCing my .38 Uberti SA Colt clone. I noted an LMPD Cruiser parked outside so I...
  2. K

Louisville Metro PD Officers' off duty restrictions..

imported post No I have nothing to cite.. but this comes first hand from a buddy of mine who is a 6+ year LMPD veteran.. He said according to Dept Policy.. They are not allowed to OC OFF DUTY... WTF? -Adam
  3. K

Emailed the Louisville Chief of Police about OC..

imported post Last week I sent an email to the Chief of Metro Police Louisville asking the official stance re: Open Carry in the Louisville Metro Area. The email I sent was based on the template another forum user was prepping for their local PD.. can't remember who.. but if it was you.. speak...
  4. K

I think someone called in a MWAG on me...

imported post Hey all, I was at Qdoba on Bardstown and Eastern Pky last nite getting a tasty tasty Chicken Queso Burrito.. (so addicting..) Normally I get it to go but I felt like reading a bit so I brought a book in with me. As I walked in there was an elderly couple seated near the door...
  5. K

An idea worth exploring?

imported post READ THIS 1st.. Before flaming me anew.. skip to page 2 and read the last few posts.. I was just tying up a loose thread as it were. I was lying in bed last nite thinking.. "What would be a good, straight to the point, make 'em think method of educating business owners (or...
  6. K

Running the guantlet..

imported post Whew.. I've been OCing for about a month now.. no real issues except for the ongoing Highland Coffee situation.. (still unresolved).. Well today I had one of those "Uh oh.." Moments.. I pulled up to the Starbucks on Shelbyville Rd in St Matthews.. parked right in front and...
  7. K

LEO Encounter at HIGHLAND COFFEE

imported post As I was leaving there tonight at closing time I got pulled aside by "Officer Larry" aka the "HCC or Highland Coffee Cop". ( he's there for extended periods just about everyday. ) I spoke to him last week asking his thoughts on OC and he was supportive.. during that conversation...
  8. K

Educating 911 operators..

imported post Just a thought.. I've been reading through all the states' forums paying particular attention to LEO Encounter threads and any thread having to do with the laws of my own state.. (Ky that is..) and I always read about police responding to that infamous MWAG call.. Is there a way...
  9. K

military type holsters

imported post Hey folks, Just curious if anyone knows the legality of OCing with this type of holster on my belt? see below. When closed the only part of the pistol you can see is the bottom of the butt where the magazine goes in.. The holster is 100% in open view.. the gun is 97% covered...