• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Logan 5

1. Logan 5

Just in case....

I'm curious. Why do you think we have something like the Second Amendment? Hmmm. Gets one to wonder, right? Well, wonder no more! There is this little tale about this fella named Adolf- WAIT!!!!! That wasn't about ol' boy Adolf! Or was it? Let's see...unConstitutional attacks on our...
  2. Logan 5

Is the police symbolic depiction of the American Flag incorporating a thin blue line a violation of law?

I asked a serious question. Are we discussing a real issue or spouting off political opinions? I seriously doubt that George Soros went to the store and purchased the flag (or flags) himself and gave them to whoever. If they buy the flags themselves, no matter where they are made, then what...
  3. Logan 5

Glenwood Springs OC?

Not that I know of. Very rural, for the most part.
  4. Logan 5

Open carry, but use your head!

I have been inactive here for several reasons. Having a decent job (finally!) is one of them. Well, that job is why I'm here. I work the front counter in a family-friendly fast food establishment. And that's why I'm posting this. Listen, I'm all for open carry. Open carry, concealed...
  5. Logan 5

Crazy video. Guy chops his Ruger 10/22 in Connecticut.

I used to hunt small game with one of thosr slingshots. It is a formidable weapon...if you know how to use it.
  6. Logan 5

Is the police symbolic depiction of the American Flag incorporating a thin blue line a violation of law?

If they bought the flag, then it's theirs to do what they wish with. OTOH, if they steal one then burn it, now we're talking theft & arson. IMHO.
  7. Logan 5

CCW Permit with a 22 year old felony conviction

We're trying! I'd like to know the outcome of the OP....
  8. Logan 5

Basic Rules

I dunno. Twinkies for the Ding Dongs or Ding Dongs for the Twinkies?
  9. Logan 5

Introduction & Thanks

I read my post and see I forgot something. I fixed it for you kids. Sorry!
  10. Logan 5

Introduction & Thanks

I have heard mostly good things about the USCG, the bad stuff from people that do not understand the role the USCG fills or were doing illegal stuff. As for the Navy, they scare me. In those submarines they send 200 guys down, and 100 couple come back up. It's almost like the Invasion of the...
  11. Logan 5

Insurrection

I must be imagining things, because if I didn't know any better, this is not an insurrection going on. It is not Democrats versus Republicans. It's the Anarchists against everyone else. Anarchists win even when they lose. Look at the DC protesters. How many claim tyo be Trump supporters...
  12. Logan 5

Introduction & Thanks

I have a great deal of respect for both SSN & USCG. Two vastly different and similarly unique "areas of expertise."
  13. Logan 5

Gun Restrictions as Analogy for Justifying Speech Restrictions. E. Volokh

Somehow JT, it's a lot different. As my boss compared it, it's a lot like someone driving their truck into your backyard, over your wife's garden, and then brandishing a firearm claim that it's their right, and the cops agreeing with them. This time it's my boss's garden, next time, it could...
  14. Logan 5

Gun Restrictions as Analogy for Justifying Speech Restrictions. E. Volokh

What I am seeing, both here in this conversation and in real life, is if you have a record, you're not free even though you're not in jail or prison. Right now I work part time on a ranch and in the performance of my job essentials I have had to put up with trespassers drawing down on me (x2)...