• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by mortimer

1. M

Travelling to VA, need advice

imported post Hello all OC'ers, I'll be travelling to VA soon for my sister's wedding and have some questions on legal carry within VA. This will be a short fly out, fly back kindof thing. May stay an extra day or two and do some sightseeing in D.C. where I will of course leave my firearm...
  2. M

Will be travelling to CO soon

imported post First off thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm normally in the Kansas forum but wanted to ask a quick question since I'll be traveling to Colorado this summer. Just curious about open and/or concealed carry on public land, hiking trails, etc. I have a Kanasas CCH...
  3. M

Open Carry in Wichita -- YES WE CAN

imported post Not sure why my first post showed up as "test ddd" here goes again: Sorry to beat a dead horse here, seems it's been discussed quite a bit in the past. Read on though, please, hopefully I'm on to something here. I think we're all in agreement that Kansas is an open carry state...
  4. M

test

imported post MODS PLEASE DELETE