• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by MrChoi

1. M

Falco Holsters. anyone tried them?

anyone have any experience or views on this holster? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhj2W4ImAw4 Thanks.
  2. M

First confrontation while UOC but not by LEO

Maybe confrontation is the wrong word but I had my first request to leave my "piece" behind when coming into the bank. It was a regular day for me and walked into a bank UOC. Immediately one of the employees there zeroed in on my "piece." there was no line at the bank so I walked right up to...
  3. M

GFSZ app for iphone?

I wish there was an app where you can search for nearby schools and or measure a straight line distance from A to B. Currently im using the google map and search for Kindergarten, elementary, and school. If there is one of those nearby i'll get the walking directions and try to calculate the...
  4. M

Continuation School = GFSZ?

I want to open carry near this location 1875 Lawrence Road, Santa Clara, CA. its an "continuation school" will i be in violation of PC626.9? i am about 350FT from that location.