• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by OC for ME

1. OC for ME

Firearms on Post Office Property

...cocked&locked...chat bot?...
  2. OC for ME

OC ban at Capitol, public demonstrations proposed

Today at 3:16 AM ...Reported
  3. OC for ME

ARF.com gone

...site is up and running...
  4. OC for ME

Insurrection

..just a slogan on the side of a patrol car...
  5. OC for ME

Insurrection

...and local LE has a "duty" to serve and protect....except for that whole Warren v DC thing...cops will do as they will, they gotta feed their families too... https://law.justia.com/cases/district-of-columbia/court-of-appeals/1981/79-6-3.html
  6. OC for ME

Army Soldiers carrying concealed firearms

Reported
  7. OC for ME

OC ban at Capitol, public demonstrations proposed

The bill is problematic and contradictory as in including private property parking lots? 1000 feet?
  8. OC for ME

So begins the "NEW" normal

Source of the photo?
  9. OC for ME

Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President

The USSC referred to Blackstone...they do from time to time...
  10. OC for ME

Biden investigation expands

...anyone who thinks the FBI is not a bunch of liberals with guns should be convinced now...they new the Bidens were crooks two years ago...officially that is...we have always known Creep Uncle Joe was a crook...
  11. OC for ME

Gun Restrictions as Analogy for Justifying Speech Restrictions. E. Volokh

...not until you get to Sumpter SC...the state trooper school is in Sumpter...
  12. OC for ME

Update on St. Louis couple

I am not surprised that this case has not been dismissed...judges are just as corrupt as the city prosecutor...The violent mod that attacked the defendants violated the below RSMo....there could likely be more charges applied to the violent mob by a reasonable and responsible prosecutor...but...
  13. OC for ME

Gun Restrictions as Analogy for Justifying Speech Restrictions. E. Volokh

So, what will you do?...your Boss?...the witnesses?...the next time that is...