• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by qball54208

1. Q

East Town Mall MGR bombarding me

I sent in an e-mail to the property office, attn to Rudy McCarthy Leasing Representative Zamias Services, Inc. (814) 532-6112 ph (814) 242-6264 cell rmccarthy@zamias.net Now I am getting bombarded with e-mails from Barb Morris, Property Manager...
  2. Q

East Town Mall posted

Posted no concealed weapons! How dumb is this? I tried to attach the photo using my HTC, obviously it did not work! At any rate, I did e-mail the property mgr: Good day Ma’am, I was recently at east Town on 15DEC2011 and had noticed signs on the doors prohibiting “Concealed Weapons” on the...
  3. Q

Talked to MGR @ Bay Park Square

Let's just say that he had no interest in hearing ANY kind of logic! I "played dumb" when I inquired about the entrances being posted also about the signs that are in the parking lot, stating "We enforce all Ashwaubenon Public Safety ordances" I informed him that OC has been legal in WI for...
  4. Q

My favorite watering hole is NOT posted

A local "Gin Joint" here in Green Bay is not (at this time) going to "Post No Weapons". I am good friends with the MGR, he stated to me and I quote "we originally went with no weapons , we have reconsidered it and now just remind the people who are carrying it is against the law to consume...
  5. Q

GBPD & GBFD Proposed Policy Concerning Firearms

On WBAY, a TV station in Green Bay, reps from both the Green Bay Police and Fire Dept commented about how their are going to handle a situation where an individual/s are in need of medical treatment and being a CCW holder and armed, requiring him/her to be transported via ambulance. They stated...
  6. Q

Clairfication needed

I have been stuck in a dark and dank place with limited access to current events, most specifically the "emergency rules" put out by the DOJ. Does a DD214 w/Honorable Discharge qualify as "Training"? Thanks!
  7. Q

Attempted armed roddery in Green Bay

This incident happened just blocks from my home! And some people think GB is a safe community...BLAH BLAH BLAH. Oh, notice that the report "where a hand gun was brandished"... No it was displayed for unlawful purposes! Community Message has been issued by the Green Bay Police Department...
  8. Q

Racine Co Sheriff "Gets it"!

http://www.wrn.com/2011/06/racine-co-sheriff-downplays-impact-of-concealed-carry/ "Schmaling says his deputies, and most law enforcement, already train to handle every encounter as if a weapon could be involved. As a result, he believes there will be little change in how his officers deal with...
  9. Q

Frozen Custard Meet Up @ Zestys?

I propose a Frozen Custard w/your Family, Dog & of course you OC firearm of choice! Where: http://www.zestyscustard.com/ That's Zesty's on Riverside Drive just South of the Boat Launch and Dairy Queen PM me if you will be there, I say around 6ish! See ya there...Oh and by the way, if you've...
  10. Q

Under current Law, Bicycleing & OC'n

This may or may not have been discussed here, however, I am unable to locate the information, or am too lazy! Probably the latter, any rate, I want to know if I ride my bicycle right here in WI, legal or not? If not, please explain for myself and others. Thank you!
  11. Q

Conversation w/Freedom WI LEO

Went to Field of Scenes Drive in Freedom last night, where we had to wait to get in. While waiting, I had a brief conversation w/a LEO about SB93 and OC as it is now. One issue he said he would cite an individual for, violating 941.237, even though the individual had consent. His issue was w/the...
  12. Q

IWB Question

I need to know if IWB is legal, if so please provide the link where I can view it. Specifically WI State Law or Case Law, as I DO NOT want any mis-information, further more Wiki-crap is not a source I trust, back in the day I used to go round and round w/Doug on that fact. Thanks for your help!
  13. Q

Letter from Sen Dave Hansen

I did call Hansens' office to discuss the recent Bill's coming up, the "right" person was not there to take all of my comments. (interns) I did receive a written response: Dear Mr.Johnson Thank you for contacting me regarding your support of legislation that would allow people to carry...
  14. Q

OC @ Shouth Shore Park in Milw

On Sunday, my Wife, Daughter our dog and myself got together w/my Mom and her 2 dogs (all American Pit Bull Terriers) and took a really nice walk along the Lake Shore on Milwaukee's South Side. There were hundreds of people out and about enjoying the nice weather. Upon arrival, we all...
  15. Q

OC'd at Bay Park

OC'd at Bay Park Mall today w/ my 3yo Daughter, was there for about 2 1/2 hrs. No issues, got a hell of alot of long stares, though no contact from Security and no issues. We were sitting in the food court, my Daughter insisted that we sit at the Kiddie tables (right by the Merry-Go-Round) It...