• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Robert318

1. Robert318

Post your open carry experiences and encounters

My wife and I went out looking for a place locally in Choctaw to eat this weekend and thought about trying the new boomerang restaurant, but as we were pulling in to park we seen the infamous no weapons allowed sign. :banghead: It baffles my mind how business owners and management genuinely...
  2. Robert318

Liquor Store Carry

Just thought I would share what a store owner told me today. I went to my local liquor store today and while I was walking to the counter I noticed the clerk had a sidearm on her hip. I said nice accessory she said thanks I said thats nice to see becuase I carry also and turned to show her...
  3. Robert318

Open Carry Argument

Deleted due to drama from people that dont know what actual copyright infringement of valuable for profit writings and qouting someones elses opinion. Note: we quote others writings/work on here all the time but apparently that's different from me qouting from an outside not for profit blog...
  4. Robert318

No Weapons Sign at MWC Langstons

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went shopping last week at the Langstons in Midwest City, I looked on the way in and didn't see any signs. I walked around a bit all while carrying in the open and no one said a word about it, and even was asked if we were ok or needed any help 3 times...
  5. Robert318

Putt Putt golf or Bowling

Does anyone know of a putt putt golf place or a bowling ally or even a movie theater that allows lawful open carry? Went to planet bowl in MWC and they were posted with gun buster signs :banghead: so we didn't even go in. Was thinking of going to putt putt at hey day in Norman but someone on the...
  6. Robert318

Seen his wanted to share.

lol, hmm something tells me you knew a politically geared sign would trigger political debate/arguments. I have found that sometimes the best way to silence political rhetoric and or arguments is with the word of truth. I like this pic much better lol Enjoy!
  7. Robert318

Open carry protest

No, im not against open carry on the contrary I am for open carry. I was trying to think of some way of peacefully protesting against those who oppose open carry. I remembered hearing about a college group who carried empty holsters around campus to protest campus prohibition and thought of...