• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by RRobaldo

1. RRobaldo

Virginia Tech

Once again, V.T. hammers home WHY our sons and daughters should be allowed to defend themselves on campus! Two dead including one police officer and the suspect is still at large.
  2. RRobaldo

Open carry in back yard - vs- Water Mocassin.

My oldest son and I generally carry when we're working in the back yard. This past Friday re-iterates just why we carry at home. Our beagle pup started howling. My youngest son went to investigate and found that our idiot Beagle was playing with a WATER MOCCASIN!:shocker::eek::shocker: He...
  3. RRobaldo

On the Gov's desk.

SB-234 is now on Gov. Scott's desk. It should be law or vetoed within the next few days if he works as quickly as he has with other bills.
  4. RRobaldo

The NEW SB-234

They've posted the NEW text of SB-234. While it is absolutely NOT what we wanted. I believe it is still basically a "good" bill and is a step in the correct direction. http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2011/0234/BillText/e1/PDF