• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by solus

1. solus

OR man slides Glock inside his waistband - yepper he did!

An Oregon man is on the mend after police say he accidentally shot himself in the groin while flaunting a concealed handgun at a Lincoln City supermarket. The mishap occurred Sunday night when Nicholas J. Ellingford, 29, brandished his Glock 9mm in the checkout line at McKay’s Market on U.S...
  2. solus

Ginburg has passed

condolences... now the aftermath of election should be quite quite interesting as the congress refused to let obama appoint a replacement during his final weeks...
  3. solus

Trump to consider invoking Insurrection Act exception to Posse Comitatus Act of 1878

hadji...again before you cast dispersions as you have in the past threads against member remember by your own admission... Quote, My English skills are just barely average; it is only one of six human languages that I have known and used....unquote. And yet another resonse where you responded...
  4. solus

Trump to consider invoking Insurrection Act exception to Posse Comitatus Act of 1878

Delightful to see, reality for some is immersed in comic book rhetoric... btw a point - the character’s name is spelled “Jonny”.
  5. solus

Seems our smartfones aren’t quite protected (chg’d to appease those that can speel ot type)

so glad dougie to see you’re caught up have climbed on the same Orwell platform that this member has been on all the while discussing Orwell’s attributes from 1984 on this august forum’s membership since, Jan 2017 as noted here...
  6. solus

Health and Human Services says BUY AMMUNITION. TWT Chumley

Dougie, the purpose of my post, framed exactly like your illustrious thread starter - simply the headline as is your MO of late - w/o any commentary - as i was simply providing an update to your initial posted saga ~ nothing nefarious whatsoever, not like your intended ego boosting cheap insult...
  7. solus

Top HHS official takes leave of absence after Facebook rant about CDC conspiracies... https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/top-hhs-official-takes-leave-absence-after-facebook-rant-cdc-n1240051
  8. solus

thank heavens our citizen’s national reality isn’t based around mythical characters from a sci-fi movie story line! i mean really, if you’re enamored with make believe characters...grasp at sesame street reality...geeez
  9. solus

Like all government rhetoric... bloody day late...no ammo available for a reasonable price... this current deficit, according to numerous “blog experts” should continue for at least18 > 24 mths before firearm/ammo supply levels off.
  10. solus

This is why distance is your friend

SW are expendable
  11. solus

Seems our smartfones aren’t quite protected (chg’d to appease those that can speel ot type)

IN 2018, 23-YEAR-OLD Jorge Molina was arrested and jailed for six days on suspicion of killing another man. Police in Avondale, Arizona, about 20 miles from Phoenix, held Molina for questioning. According to a police report, officers told him they knew “one hundred percent, without a doubt” his...
  12. solus

This is why distance is your friend

When mental health issues are in play...they truly didn’t asked for it... that our society has failed to assure these vulnerable individuals safety within our communities is a disgrace, only exacerbated by LE agencies not training their personal appropriate modalities to deal nonviolently with...
  13. solus

Shades of the 60’s civil disturbances... This too shall pass after the election...
  14. solus

Potential Incident At The Range Today

Beretta, two choices... 1. File the incident under “W” and move on. or 2. Challenge him and give him the satisfaction he got under your skin... personally, tis better to smile, then turn around and walk away !