• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by solus

1. solus

Got the traveling bug...

Completed yet another road trip to the buckeye state whose citizenry seemed a bit harried in their daily activities as well as their driving seemed even more confused and disoriented while on the byways... no SD firearms shown
  2. solus

Oregon with a Utah Permit

20mths late...
  3. solus

CCW Permit with a 22 year old felony conviction

16 months is a timely responce golddigger...very timely!
  4. solus

US Supreme Court: Gun Licensing Fees Are Unconstitutional

https://www.justice.gov/jmd/organization-mission-and-functions-manual [org chart] https://www.justice.gov/file/1047436/download quote: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) was established as a separate component within the Department of Justice pursuant to Title XI of...
  5. solus

congrats to the citizens of Tennessee

lol...well said...
  6. solus

congrats to the citizens of Tennessee

did you notice MSG in the topic sentence of the newspeek media you quoted... Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds signed a new “constitutional carry” bill into law that loosened many gun restrictions. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/iowa-governor-signs-constitutional-carry The term is in parentheses...
  7. solus

NC OC experience reports

yet another beautiful day OC'g to county dump, Highway 55 for lunch, [sidebar saw a portly shabbily dressed man wearing a sidearm with Halloween mask, not covid mask, on enter food lion...thought what a fool], off to camper part store, all wearing my trusty HK USP 9 on my side.
  8. solus

Biden expected to announce executive actions on gun control Thursday

CNN Continuously UPDATING SITE: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-gun-control-executive-orders-04-08-21/index.html CNN: Biden urges Congress to act on gun legislation: "Enough prayers, time for some action" Biden conceded that the issue of gun control was a "difficult one" and that...
  9. solus

Forgive my naïveté, just re-read fox newspeek blurb i posted... what in sam hill are "...concealed assault-style rifles"??? huh?
  10. solus

thoughts? fox news: Biden will announce new executive action on gun control on Thursday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki indicated. Psaki, during her press briefing Wednesday, declined to go into details on what the action would entail but said the president would have "more to say"...
  11. solus

NC OC experience reports

So hammer6, per merriam-webster's learned opinion, quoted for your use, do you believe is violated and which definition should i have used...? Definition of allow transitive verb 1a: PERMITdoesn't allow people to smoke in his home b: to fail to restrain or prevent allow the dog to roam 2a: to...
  12. solus

NC OC experience reports

Ran into local Ford dealership, elderly couple in front of me in line & chatted, then both got attended, then heard the wife loudly state..."he's an officer of the law..." I stopped my conversation w/clerk and stated...nope just a citizen carrying as i'm allowed to!! we chatted further about...
  13. solus

Barrett Reloaded? A New Third Circuit Decision Could Prove The Perfect Base For A Second Amendment Blowout

Alas the recent shootings where the shooter's MH was... 1) boulder co - untreated [ignored] mental health issues 2) Atlanta ga - untreated [ignored] mental health issues 3) Aurora CO - under care for mental health but CSU MH professional didn't notify LE 4) Parkland Fl, - under care but...