• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

usmcbess

I am an Independent Fundamental Baptist from Pacific Missouri. I love to watch documentries, illuminate truth, and study to show myself approved unto God. I strive to maintain a clean and right life in the eyes of the Lord, and I seek to spread the gospel message to every creature, so that none will perish but come to the LORD Jesus Christ .PRIVACY NOTICE:Warning-Any person and/or institution an...d/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites: You do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including but not limited to my photos and/or the comments made about my photos or any other picture and/or art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. This profile contains private, legally privileged and confidential information. The violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law

Elder Bucket, Open carry, Liberty Activism, Playing Xbox 360, Reading the Bible, Evangelism
Birthday
Jun 9, 1988 (Age: 35)
Occupation
Factory worker

Trophies

1. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.