• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by woodyrr

1. W

On Calling Establishments and Asking about Carry Policies

I was a member of an organization - I say I was a member because I had to withdraw my support and promotion because of their decision to post against open carry. It appears that someone called and told them they were going to visit and carry openly on the grounds. The result was the powers that...
  2. W

CVS Signs Gone Missing?

I noticed in another thread a couple of posts about gunbusters signs disappearing at CVS locations. Although I have not walked up to the door and looked carefully, I no longer see signs at 15th and Air Depot in Midwest City and 36th West and Robinson in Norman. Both were previously very...
  3. W

Cheleno's Mexican Restaurant - Del City, No Open Carry Sign

I am new to this forum. I have been a regular at the Del City Cheleno's for over a decade. About a month ago, I stopped by for my usual dinner to find all of the entrances posted with new gunbusters signs that say "No open carry weapons permitted". I have a long standing policy of not...