• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by XD5

1. X

626 Question

In PC 626. . . 2) "Safe school zone" means an area that encompasses any of the following places during regular school hours or within 60 minutes before or after the schoolday or 60 minutes before or after a school-sponsored activity at the schoolsite: (A) Within 100 feet of a bus stop...
  2. X

Jumping into AZ

So, I decided to get out of CA for the week/weekend for a trip to the Grand Canyon with my wife. I regularly UOC back in CA, however, I'm somewhat bothered at the CC/OC policy of AZ. Once i crossed the state line at Blythe, I immediately pulled over at the 1st exit, loaded up gun, popped one...
  3. X

OC - Traveling to AZ

Hello OC'er of Arizona! I will be traveling to the Grand Canyon and was curious if Sedona was very anti OC? OCing in CA is pretty strict and I'm pretty used to getting 12031e'd by LEO's but was curious if anyone knew about there in particular? I do not have a UTAH/FL CCW, so I will be...
  4. X

UOC without empty mag in gun

I have been UOCing without an empty mag inside my gun. The reasoning behind this was simply to eliminate 1 step of releasing the magazine so that I could simply draw at any time and insert a magazine. The empty mag seems like an extra step and possibility for a simple hand malfunction to...