• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. A

anyone a member of lafayette gun club?

imported post i am interested in becoming a member but i need a sponsoring member? it looks like a great range. thanks, chris
  2. A

vancostas in newport news

imported post in the denbigh section of newport news there is a resteraunt called vancostas that is very OC freindly. i OC there almost every sunday morning for breakfast before church. there is usually a large group of nnpd officers at that time as well. i keep coming back because of the gun...
  3. A

no open carry on wma's

imported post i recently found out from vcdl(after e-mailing them) that wma(wildlife managment area) oc is illegal. the only ways around it are ccw or oc shotgun with shot(not slugs). that is totally legal because the land is state property. up untill recently i thought it was local propery...