• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Anchorage 2ATF Dinner

imported post Anchorage 2nd Amendment Task Force Newsletter Dinner Meeting for all members - January 9: We’ll be holding our next membership meeting at the Mei Garden at 4pm on Saturday January 9. Mei Garden is located in the old Royal Fork building near the Northway Mall. This meeting is open...
  2. S

Open Carry Picnic Augst 22, 2009

imported post I recently joined the Anchorage Alaska 2nd Amendment Task Force, and they sent me an email about a picnic that is to happen next Saturday the 22nd. This is the email I got from them! Hello to all of Second Amendment supporters. Our group has been growing since we first...
  3. S

Does anyone OC in a duty holster?

imported post I have been thinking about buying a police duty holster that has the jacket slot so I can keep my shirt un-tucked (I think I look funny with my shirt tucked in). I don't particularly like thumb break holsters and have considered the Blackhawk Serpa Level III duty holster or maybe...
  4. S

Midtown Wal-Mart

imported post I seemed to have lost my other folding blade, so I decided to go to Wally World to buy a new one, all while OCing of course. I go inside and make my way to the sporting goods. So far nobody said a thing about the G17 in plain view on my right hip. I get to the sporting goods and...
  5. S

Another OC get together?

imported post It's been a little while since we last met up. Last time it was Golden Corral buffet, but someone mentioned we should do a shooting range meet. There's a few months left of summer folks, lets get to it!
  6. S

Recent string of robberies

imported post I was reading yesterday's newspaper and came across an article about an armed robber that was going around robbing hotels, movie theaters, gas stations, and pull tab parlors. He has done so since April 13th, and gotten away with 15 robberies, and was caught when he attempted his...
  7. S

It's been over a year since I nearly became a victim

imported post It's been a little over a year since my encounter with a knife weilding homeless man. I can remember vividly what happened the night of April 15, 2006. My Mom asked me to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some things for her. Being the nice son I am, I gladly fulfilled her request. I...