• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. krazichinaman

Flying into GA, then driving around for work.

I am a sales rep who will be traveling from my home state (WA) to TX with my pistol. TX recognizes WA CPL (Concealed Pistol License) where as GA does not. When I am done with TX, I will be flying to GA for about 1.5 weeks, then fly back to WA. From my research, when I arrive in GA, I must have...
  2. krazichinaman

Flying through Denver with a pistol - Question

Sorry if this is the wrong section, but I figured asking the correct state forum might provide better knowledge then someone from out of state. I've read the TSA guidelines about declaring the pistol at check in and having the firearm locked in an opaque case. Also that the firearm must be...
  3. krazichinaman

Flying with a pistol?

I've read the TSA guidelines about declaring the pistol at check in and having the firearm locked in an opaque case. Also that the firearm must be unloaded and each airline has a different policy about how much ammo can be checked in. (I'm flying Alaska, which allows up to 50 lbs of ammo, which...
  4. krazichinaman

Jury Summons - King County Superior Court RJC

Team, I received a Jury Summons to King County Superior Court at Kent Regional Justice Center. I believe that this is a state court therefore, they must provide a lock-box for my firearm. I've never had to go to Jury Summons before nor have I had to check in my firearm. If you have experience...
  5. krazichinaman

US District Court - Seattle Gun check in?

imported post I have to go to the US district(Federal) court in Seattle tomorrow and was wondering if they had the check in boxes? I recall that it was required that courts (On the state level) had check in boxes for firearms but wanted to make sure that applied to the Federal Level as well...
  6. krazichinaman

UW release Training bulletin

imported post Some of you might remember during the SCCC Empty Holster Protest last month that I was threatened to be arrested for wearing body armor to school. I went to talk to UWPD and they told me they would address the issue. Here is the training bulletin released by UWPD. I had to bug him...
  7. krazichinaman

IDPA this Saturday

imported post Anyone going to be shooting at the IDPA match this saturday at the renton fish and game club? I think I might be going since the SCCC was invited to attend. Hope to see some of us there!:celebrate
  8. krazichinaman

Tacoma PD Officer acknowledges OC

imported post Today, at UW, we had a career fair and I noticed that TPD was there. I asked officer (Still or Sill) if TPD had ever printed out a training bulletin, like FWPD about educating their officers about the legality of OC. He and his partnerboth gave me a flabbergasted look and said...
  9. krazichinaman

UW Seattle Members?

imported post I know there are a few of us that attend UW Seattle. I was wondering who we all were. Maybe we could grab lunch on the ave sometime since the new qtr just started. Let me know. Regards, Brian
  10. krazichinaman

Member at Double Eagle Tacoma?

imported post I remeber a few weeks back, I saw a male that was clean cut, OCing a Glock and a spare mag into Double Eagle(knife store)in Tacoma. I'm just wondering if it is anyone on this forum. BTW Double Eagle is a great place to go shopping for knives. I do not work for her but am a loyal...