• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Fresno Meet and Greet - Anyone Up For It?

imported post I want to start oc'ing by setting up a local meet and greet here in Fresno with others who ALREADY oc or have no problem oc'ing in Fresno. Just like most others who are not ready to go it alone, I need to "pop my oc cherry" so to speak as well as locate others in the Fresno area...
  2. F

Made it to 28 today July 4th 1980

imported post Made it another birthday today. 28 on the 4th and happy to be here. Keep fighting for our rights! Open Carry and keep the fight alive