• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Calfornia Open Carry Lawsuit. go after "Loaded Carry" and curtail "Sensitive Zones".

Calfornia Open Carry Lawsuit. go after "Loaded Carry" and curtail "Sensitive Zones". I propose the "Nuclear Option". The bottom line is we will need a Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit and that will mean we need to raise at least 25K so that we can run the case through the first level of appeals...
  2. N

San Jose Pink Pistol Shoot, Jan 16th 11am to 1pm

Greetings. For those of you who don't know us, we are a LBGT gun rights group, shoot is open to LBGT community and open minded straights. This is a "Private Shoot", I reserve the whole range for my shoots. While it has not been a problem in the past, I do have limited space, so I do like to...
  3. N

Please stand down UOC at SAF GRPC

Got word today from SAF that the hotel will be hostile to us doing UOC. Many have contacted the hotel and they contacted SAF. They are expecting protestors from the other side to also show up. This particular GRPC Conference is extremely important in that we are finally on "Offense". Yes it...
  4. N

Going on political offensive in the next 2 months.

The hard work of a few key people, your support and many others stopped AB1934, it could not have come any closer. You might throw in that we had some "good luck" as well. We literally dodged "bullets". So, now that we have finished playing defense, we must go on offense and we must do it now...
  5. N

Upcoming events.

There are going to be Tea Parties in Sacramento on Sep 12, also down in southern Ca. Sept 12 is a Sunday. We should at least empty holster, smooze with the crowd. A sidearm gets attention, great place to network guys. On Sep 24 thr 25 in Burlingame Ca, south of San Fran, the SAF is holding...
  6. N

California Governor's race, our involvement.

When it comes to gun rights, Jerry Brown is the better choice over Meg Whitman. Of course, Jerry has other issues which is why many gun owners can't stomach Jerry Brown. Meg Whitman would be a disaster, she opposed to any of us carrying guns. Her actions banning all firearms related items for...
  7. N

Thought the San Diego Tea Party would be a "safe place to UOC"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzJ2LAWpyA&feature=player_embedded#! Someone with a camera actually interviewed, didn't get a chance to even speak, it was kind of fun watching them go back and forth. Turned out this guy was a "rent a cop". Did deal with some real ones shortly there after. I...
  8. N

California Governors race.

The California governor's race is a dead heat which means that gun rights activists can swing the vote. From a gun rights point of view, I would take Jerry Brown even though I have issues with him. Meg Whitman would be a disaster for us. Sure we have incorporation, but with her as governor, we...
  9. N

open holster in San Fran,Sunday Jun 27th

imported post Guys, If you want to be in the face of San Fran, especially the weekend right after the MacDonald ruling, what better place to be chanting for armed self defense then right in the middle of their annual Gay Pride Parade. Over 100 people went to Vallejo, the other side had 4...
  10. N

UOC ban, counter attack

imported post ,Soon california will ban UOC. As I see it, we have at least 1000 people on this forum aone, the issue is how many of us will pony up say 100 dollars to protect our rights. 100K is seed money and if we do that, others will follow and this should easily swell to 1million or more...
  11. N

Could UOC be "political speech"

imported post The reality is some of us only UOC to make a political statement and it is obvious that many LEO's don't like it in areas where they have enacted Victim Disarmament(VD). My view if flag burning is protected, perhaps this is something we can also claim. Of course I would never...
  12. N

pink pistol march in annual SF Gay pride parade

imported post Okay guys, San Fran has school zones all over, actual UOC will cause problems. The rules of the parade say no wapons, so it will have to be empty holsters. Of course we can have signs etc and we can have our chants. Last year we had a small group and only a few hecklers. This...
  13. N

open carry and brady bunch

imported post It is clear the brady bunch will show up at events in California and maybe elsewhere. Rather than us retreating, perhaps we need to consider taking them head on. In California discriminatory CCW laws leave citizens few legal options. Even UOC is faster than 911. The media likes...
  14. N

UOC Santa Clara Republican Party convention

imported post Supporting John Dennis, going UOC as long as I can, come join us, Event at Santa Clara Hyatt Regency. No school zones, let's see how gun friendly the GOP is.
  15. N

East Palo Alto Califronia protest

imported post Greetings. I guess I'm a Janey come lately, you guys have been doing the walk, I, like many others have been standing down until post incorporation. San Mateo Sheriff Munk dissed Open carry a month ago, recently a certain East Palo Alto Police detective posted he would like to...
  16. N

Obama and Concealed carry.

imported post Just in case no one thought of this, please consider the following: For those of you who live in Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and any other state where both concealed and open carry is legal who want to make a difference, please do the following, time is critical, action is...
  17. N

Open Carry in California marches

imported post Hey Guys. The Nordyke case will probably get us 2nd amendment incorporation here shortly, after that, we need to do what I call "public education" in this state. Some of you will not like my proposal for whatever reason and I can respect that. For those of you with a open mind...
  18. N

Using Open carry to get equal ccw issue access.

imported post I believe we will prevail and get open carry recognized as a constitutional right. While almost all of us on this forum support Open Carry, many of us would like to have CCW permits. For me, I don't want one or the other, I want both. We have a role model of how to use a court...
  19. N

California Open Carry, get state AG opinion.

imported post It would be interesting to see what the California State AG has to say on the "Open Carry" issue. Perhaps we can get him to give a written opinion that will mirror our flyer. I honestly feel that perhaps we should wait to see what can be done with Heller and getting some wins...