• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Accidental meet at Target

imported post Ran errands all this afternoon, from Port Orchard up to Kingston and back. OC the entire time, and only one question (the ever-popular "Is that a 9mm?" ... why is that always the assumed caliber, anyway???). Then I got to Target in Silverdale, and as I'm walking in a young...
  2. N

Burn Notice

imported post I just started watching the show "Burn Notice" last week. Ended up going out and buying season 1 so I could catch up too. I've noticed a very nice trend throughout the show. It seems that somebody on the show production team has quite an affinity for Sig Sauer pistols (namely...
  3. N

Mostly uneventful day

imported post I am still very new to OC, but decided to fully conquer my fears yesterday, since I planned to be running around town for several hours. Needed some ammo and boots, so I went to Sportsman's first thing in the morning. While I was looking at so #000 buckshot (insert evil smiley...
  4. N

OC during HAN?

imported post I'll be visiting family in Reno during HAN next week, and I'm trying to make sure I don't inadvertantly break the law. I know NV is an OC state, and has state preemption, but I don't know the finer letters of the law. For background, I have a WA ccw, but that does not cover CC in...
  5. N

Port Orchard WM & Albertson's (2nd time OC)

imported post Went on a few errands today, spending most of my time in wal-mart and albertson's in Port Orchard. I usually CC when I go into town, but today was pretty warm, and I had been OC most of the morning around the house. My room-mate and I went to Wal-Mart around 9:30pm, and wandered...