• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Guido

Nevada Troopers File RICO claim against NHP and Las Vegas Metro police Depts.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/18886948/2012/06/26/nhp-troopers-sue-department-over-k-9-program Not relevant to the 2a but something for everyone to look at and be aware of.
  2. Guido

Lying on Facebook could become federal crime

It has often been noted on this forum and others that I read that the bar for a Felony conviction in this country is lowering every year, as we all know when a person is convicted of a felony they lose many of their rights including the right to keep and bear arms. I just ran across this and it...
  3. Guido

Opposing Views website

imported post I was surfing the internet today and ran across a site called opposingviews.com I found a lot of very interesting debates on this site but one of the ones that really grabbed my attention was http://www.opposingviews.com/questions/should-the-dc-handgun-ban-have-been-overturned...
  4. Guido

Change in attitude

imported post Hello everybody, first off I would like to thank everybody on this board for the great information that is provided here, I and members of my family have found it be very educational, interesting and helpful. I recently joined this board as I am a supporter of OC, CC and the...