• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

s & w mp40

imported post Doesanyone have any input on the simth and wesson m&p 40 the gun just feels really good in my hand and i am thinking of getting one for oc use, but befor i do i want to get a little more info any input would be great thanks.
  2. N

Get together

imported post when is the next get together in my area or is there anyway to start putting something together dinner? or whatever im new to the area and the site just wanting to meat some people with the same intrests
  3. N

new gun

imported post I was just wondering if anyone had any imput on the smith &wesson mp40 good or bad just wanting some input the gun just feels really good in my hand and I am thinking of getting one for oc use
  4. N

Open carry in sandy

imported post WellI just moved to utah a month ago, I live in sandy I was just wondering if anyone has had any problems from the local pd, of if there is a group of oc people in my area.
  5. N

open carry for work

imported post i just moved to utah and love it here i am a repo agent for a living and i live in sandy i have been a gun owner and avid hunter for a while and two weeks ago i was at work and had a man pull out and point a shotgun at me so i started doing some reaserch on carryinga gun here i am...