• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Age to buy .410 shotshells?

imported post I was wondering if at the age of 19 if im allowed to purchase .410 shotshells for a shotgun;) the reason i ask this is because I know that there are handguns that now take .410 and i know that one has to be 21(fully adult) to buy a ammo for pistols but only 18(psuedo-adult) for...
  2. M

WTT almost new Springfield XD9

imported post I have Bi-toneXD9only put about 100 rounds through it and it comes with 3 16 rd mags the case a double mag holster, and gun holster basically all the factory stuff. I really want to trade for a med size revolver with wood grips like a ruger gp100 .357 or .38 something like that. I...
  3. M

Sig 226 any good?

imported post Ive been wanting to purchase another semi-auto and someone offered to sell me the sig 228 for 550.00 with extra mags, holster, and fmj bullets. Just want to know if this is a good deal and what is your guys take on the sig 228?
  4. M

Outdoors Target Shooting

imported post is there a place near or in va beach where I can target shoot outside and not have to pay or join a club for, ya know like a foresty or ruralarea or something?
  5. M

What was your best and worst OC experience

imported post Only been OC'ing for 2 weeks now but wanted fellow virginians input on OC'ers fave restuarants to go and how patrons and staff treat you. Oh and what was your best and worst OC experience. As far for me not too much experience with OC obviously , but my worst so far for me was...
  6. M

Voice Recorders

imported post So ive decided that when I get my paycheck on the 7th Im gonna buy a good quality recorder, but my question is if and when you are terry stopped do you leave the recorder in your pocket and press record, or do you hold it out in the open while the LEO is talking to you. And do you...
  7. M

Ruger p95 question

imported post Hey I just purchased a new ruger P95 for 320.00, however they were sold out of glocks,springfields, and rugers at the armory due to being swamped because of Obama encouragement to all americans.so they told me I have to wait 2-4 weeks till i pick it up my question is Does the...
  8. M

18 year old virginian buying first Handgun.

imported post Hey guys i've been lurking here for about a month and I turned 18 back in march. I've decided that I would like to buy my first handgun for many reasons like self-defense, protecting my family, trying to be a better patriot, wanting to be a sheepdog instead of a product of...