• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

WTB Glock 26

imported post That's pretty much is folks. I want to buy one, I'm legal and all, have a CPL if you care. Please call Travis at 253-677-8940. Thanks.
  2. B

When OCing what do you do in your vehicle.

imported post I have heard of laws where you cannot have a loaded weapon in the car without a concealed weapons permit. So for those of you who OC and do not have the permit, do you unload your gun every time you get the car? Or is there some point to the laws I've heard that I haven't understood?
  3. B

Countries that allow Firearms

imported post What countries allow their people to own firearms in a majority? Such as the US. even though that is diminishing. Australia you need to show just cause (or something to that effect) for owning one. Such as hunting and collecting. Canada has a lot of restrictions it seems. So...
  4. B

Australian Gun Law Update

imported post Australian Gun Law Update Here's a thought to warm some of your hearts . . .. From: Ed Chenel, A police officer in Australia Hi Yanks, I thought you all would like to see the now available data from Down Under. It has now been one year (12 months) since gun owners in...
  5. B

Lawyers

imported post It's happened, out to dinner with your family, or in your home and someone breaks in, in the bank, however it went down, it's happened. If there is the slightest inkling that it may not have been self defense you will likely spend the next 24 hours in jail. Who do you call? Do you...
  6. B

Pocket Dump

imported post We all carry guns, some an extra mag, maybe a pocket knife. What else? Right now, empty your pockets and lets hear what you've got in em on a regular basis. No cheating folks, we're all men, or women, of our word right?