• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Possible Ally In Jackson, MS

Greetings all my name is Cornelius Griggs and I am a Jackson native. I am also a daily CCer, the current state of things in Washington and in some of our state/local leaders has lead me to believe that it is time for us to take back our cities and freedoms. In saying this I have decided to run...
  2. C

Best place to buy new/used firearms

I am looking for suggestions on where I can find firearms reasonably priced handguns/revolvers ,(9mm, .40, .45, .22, etc.), they don't have to be new. I have purchased from Academy before in the past and just may have to keep going there, but I feel like there has to be a locally owned business...
  3. C

M/Sgt Eugene Williams Jr. on Supertalk MS today (12/5/2011)

I'm not sure if any of you listen to Supertalk Ms, but today all of us should have been listening to the JT show while M/Sgt was a guest. I must admit that I didn't get to catch his entire vist but the last 10 minutes were the most important for us. A caller called in and asked M/Sgt does his...
  4. C

Ridgeland, Ms Police officers encounter

So last night around 9:45 I went to the Shell at the corner of Lake Harbour and Old Canton Road to get some fishing bait and when I arrived 2 Ridgeland Police cars were in the parking lot. I frequent this particular store for my bait all the time so the staff knows me fairly well. Anyway as I...
  5. C

Facing Charges for Open Carrying In Hazlehurst, Ms

I wil repost once all matters have been taken care of......
  6. C

Malaco Grandview

Just to let members know Malaco Grandview Movie Theatre in Madison is a no go for OC/CC. They have no signs posted on the outside of the building or upon entering the parking lot area, but I was approached by their security guard when he noticed my holster and asked if I was law enforcement. I...
  7. C

Carrying in Flowood

I've been go awhile but it feels good to be back and among fellow carriers. Anyway I have spent the day reading over the more recent post and I was wondering if anyone has encountered the problem(s) that I have. I have been stopped several times in Flowood by the local LEOs and each time no...
  8. C

OC in Academy Sports

imported post I'm a new memeber after I heard a spokesperson on Supertalk Ms. recently Just thought I would run this incidentby some of my fellow OC/CC brothers. Several months ago I went to Academy Sports in Jackson and i had my firearm in my holster on my hip, there are no signs posted...