• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Grimes

Colleges In Arizona Arn't As Liberal As You Think About Guns.....

I'm a student at Northern Arizona University and I am enrolled in a military history course. We had a guest presentation from the Fort Tuthill museum to talk about Arizona military history. They brought some guns with them to show off. All of the class thought they were interesting and they even...
  2. Grimes

Question about going shooting?

I want to do some recreational shooting around Flagstaff. I know don't shoot across roads, in the direction of houses/etc, and don't shoot into bodies of water, but what's the legalities of shooting around the area of Lake Mary?
  3. Grimes

Guns in parking lot.

Is it legal to store an unloaded firearm in your car while parked on a university campus? I found it in the ARS and it seems a little confusing.
  4. Grimes

OC dinners???

What happened to them? I remember going to one last year and it was great. Some of you may remember me. Are they starting up this summer again?
  5. Grimes

Open Carry in State Parks?

I wanted to know what the ARS says about OC in State Parks such as South Mountain.
  6. Grimes

Saw an OCer at Bob's Motorcycle Parts, who was it?

I was at Bob's Motorcycle parts getting some stuff and someone came in wearing a 1911. Which one of you was it?
  7. Grimes

All this media about Tucson has made me think of something that I knew before...

All the newspaper and other media coverage about Tucson and Arizona's so called "lax gun laws" has made me think of a quote I read long ago. "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that...
  8. Grimes

SB1108 Question

I know you cannot conceal until 21, but how does SB1108 help 18-20 year olds. What about having your firearm in the glove box?
  9. Grimes

Open Carry Dinner?

imported post Anyone know when the next open carry dinner is?
  10. Grimes

SB 1108, HB 2543, HB 2307

imported post Just checked AZCDL's twitter and guess what....... SB 1108 (Constitutional Carry) passed Senate Third Read 20-10, HB 2543 (Preemption) passed House Third Read 36-21-3, and HB2307 (AZ Firearms Freedom Act) passed Senate Third Read 22-8...
  11. Grimes

Open Carry Fixed Blade

imported post Whats the laws open carrying a fixed blade on your belt, like a bayonet? and is it legal to do so in national parks with the new law in effect?
  12. Grimes

Email from Organ Pipe NPS

imported post Just got an email back from Vivian Sartori Division of Interpretation Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument #10 Organ Pipe Drive Ajo, AZ 85321 The question I asked was if they are aware of the new law and I got this is response. "If you are licensed to carry a gun (either...
  13. Grimes

Military Flap Holster

imported post I've been asked this by a few people and have wondered myself, would carrying in a military flap holster be considered open or concealed carry?
  14. Grimes

WTB Nagant Revolver

imported post Looking to buy a Nagant Revolver in the Phoenix area.
  15. Grimes

Public Library?

imported post anything against OC in a public library? unless of course they have a sign.
  16. Grimes

Anyone OCing for Halloween

imported post Anyone OCing for Halloween? and what will you be carrying? In Costume? Anyone OCing a rifle?
  17. Grimes

FS Ithaca 37 Trench Shotgun Repro

imported post Gone
  18. Grimes

Looking for a Bulgarian Makarov

imported post i'm looking for one with the red grips. anyone got one?
  19. Grimes

Kindercare?

imported post Does Kindercare fall under the 1000ft gun-free school zone rule?
  20. Grimes

My History Teacher Today

imported post While in my Cold War History class, my teacher was talking about how on tv she saw a news thing about legally concealed carried firearms in schools. She proceeded to say that "it would be stupid to have 8 year olds running around in schools with concealed firearms". i was going to...