• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

My honest view of this forum and the current unrest about firearms

Good Evening, I am writing after having a discussion with my wife about the reason I do not often partake in the discussions on this forum as I once did. I am often off fighting the good fight in the Middle East so that is one reason. The second reason is the one sided reasoning I see here...
  2. P

Article: Palin thinks she is above the Constitution

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shannyn-moore/sarah-palins-homer-moment_b_675198.html I don't care what you say about the source, the facts are there to support it and it is a well written article. Much respect. Let me know if you agree that Palin or her Palinites think they are exempt from the...
  3. P

NPR Airtime for 2A

imported post During the discussion today they explored how a recent abusive relationship ended with the death of a college student. The Dr. they were interviewing stated that non-married couples have a substantial amount of troulbe obtaining restraining orders against each other. I called in...
  4. P

NPR Air time for 2A

imported post During the discussion they discussed how a recent abusive relationship ended with the death of a college student. The Dr. they were interviewing stated that non-married couples have a substantial amount of troulbe obtaining restraining orders against each other. I called in and...
  5. P

Calling All Military!

imported post Please see the attached letter that I just sent to thehead of theAir ForceSergeants Association. I suggest that we all lobby through our respective services at this time when military installation safety is at the forefront of discussion. I am not asking for critique, simply some...
  6. P

Mindset of these forums

imported post Mention of the President and Liberals on this forum. This sort of talk from about a constitutional lawyer is disheartening. Civics is not lost on constitutional attorneys but it was lost on the knee jerk reaction of the former president who decided it was okay to tap phones of...