• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. justin0829

NO OPEN CARRY ON WMAs? (Wildlife Management Area)

I was reading the State WMA regulations and it states that a loaded firearm in your vehicle outside of a hunting season is prohibited. Does anyone have any information or clarity to provide on this? It does say that concealed carry with a CHP is permitted at any time. Interestingly enough...
  2. justin0829

Navy federal credit union

NAVY FEDERAL ANTI FREEDOM I'm aware that many of you know this already. But for those that do not, Navy Federal (probably the largest banking provider for the Armed services) have began posting "ghostbuster" guns, hoods/hats, and sunglasses signs on their branches. As of right now many have...