• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 6

A little more ammo for our protection

Further clarification Fourth Circuit Finds That Carrying a Firearm in an Open-Carry State Does Not Create Reasonable Suspicion and Provides Thorough Analysis of the "Free to Leave" Standard of Seizure...
  2. 6

For people with smartphones

I found this on Bloomberg Businessof all places. Of note was the last paragraph. App Qik App for iPhone or Android “Some people will carry a voice recorder in case that law enforcement approaches them. The number of interactions with law enforcement across the country that are unpleasant is...
  3. 6

Hog Island WMA/Surry Powerplant OC ;)

Just kidding ;) I was lucky enough to get drawn for a muzzleloader/shotgun deer hunt at Hog Island WMA on the protected tract 10-22/24th. While I know I cant OC there, I need some locals help for suggestions on a close campground or hotel. Im planning on hunting all 3 days but dont know anything...
  4. 6

This mysterious voice recorder - laws in VA

So I' m new to carry overall, and I'm in VA. Whats with everyone carrying voice recorders? What are the legalities? I'm curious because of the event in the news where the woman was recording a arrest from private property and was told to stop, she didn't and was arrested (and cleared) I'm...