• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. W

21 to buy ammo?

I'm 19 and OC and for the past few months I've had zero problems buying ammunition for my handgun and now all of a sudden no one will sell it to me. Apparently there is a federal law stating you have to be 21 to buy handgun ammo, never heard of this...What is the reasoning? I can OC at 18 but I...
  2. W

Stranger at my house today.

My neighbors had the cable man over at their house today (we live basically in the middle of nowhere) while my sister was home alone. after he was down there he pulled up to my drive which connects to the neighbors. my sister just walked out of the garage and was getting in her car when this man...
  3. W

OC laws in OH?

I was wondering what the laws in Ohio are to OC. I have some business to take care of there tomorrow and wanted to know the laws about carrying and while in the car. any info will help thanks.
  4. W

Florence OC ban?

So I was talking with a guy at my local gun store that I frequent and he told me that Florence KY has a OC ban..:o i've never heard of this before but it seems to me that a city should not have laws that can override a state law. has anyone heard of this in Florence? I tried looking it up but...
  5. W

SR40c

Just wondering if anyone here carrys a Ruger SR40c, I just bought this gun and I love it. its accurate light and so far pretty dependable. The only downside is I cannot find a leval 2 retintion holster for it I was told that they do make them for the compact guns? anyway just wanted to know...
  6. W

Incident at Ace hardware

I was in the ACE hardware store in Union KY today while ocing just looking around, no problems. then I proceeded to the counter in the back of the store to get a key cut for my truck and while waiting on the man who was helping me a lady walked up to the counter beside me and I saw her out of...
  7. W

Inciting a panic, Disorderly conduct???

I went to the Police station the other day to ask about open carry laws in Ky. The officer told me that at my age (19) I can legally open carry my handgun...BUT..say I go to the mall or somewhere and carry I can be arrested for Disorderly conduct or Inciting a panic but not for carrying a...