• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. ddillman

380 Bersa Thunder

Since owning a handgun, I have always had a hi point 9mm. As I stated before to many people and on this forum (somewhere), I often carried it primarily in my truck. It is heavier than most 9mm I have handled and "more bulky" to have on your belt. SO, yesterday, I bought a 380 Bersa Thunder. I...
  2. ddillman

Gun Shops in Owasso, Oklahoma?

Are there any gun shops in Owasso? If not, why? Is there a city ordinance or something? I'm looking to buy a new handgun and can't find one gun shop in Owasso.
  3. ddillman

Advice on holster?

Ok, I have had my CC license for 6 years. I have always carried it in my truck when I go somewhere on the weekends or on a vacation. It is simply there to reassure myself I have something their to protect me and my son in case the need arises. Since Nov. 1, I have had thoughts of when I would...