• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Time Warner Cable Ashland KY

So I went to Time Warner earlier to pay my bill and there was a sign on the door citing a Ohio law. I'm on my iPhone so I can't post pictures but I will write out what the sticker said. Time Warner cable is a weapons free workplace. As such, pursuant to Ohio revised code sec.2923 1212...
  2. M

What gear do you use?

Hey guys, I know theres a forum for discussing carry guns bit I wanted to see what some the ky guys carry. Talk about what gun you carry, what holster you use, what kind of ammo you carry and anything else you carry on you everyday. I carry a Springfield XD in 9mm 16+1 rds with a Blackhawk...
  3. M

How are the police in your area?

Hey guys I'm starting this thread to see how the police are around your areas. If there is another thread like this I apologize, I searched a little and didnt see another. Basically just post where you live in KY and how the police handle open carrying where you're from. Maybe post how long...
  4. M

Any Ashland open carriers?

Whats up guys, new member here. I recently got a springfield XD 9 and have been open carrying pretty much everywhere I go now. I'm a new dad and I wanted to have the best way I could to protect her and my wife because you just never know. I know you all know that. So far I havnt really had too...