• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Combs-Getting my M1 back

M1fan1942

Sorry guys I've been working all day. I have my recorder charged and ready to go. Can't wait to get my rifle back!!:banana: For anyone planning on being there in the morning, if you can't make it, no worries. Come at 7pm if that works better for you.

Thanks a lot for everything guys.

Sean

DanM

excellent, was it just you, him and counsel? is there still a gathering planned for this evening?
(any dirty looks at the PD?)

Me, lapeer20m, and Sean. No counsel. The gathering at Shain Park is still on, 7PM. lapeer20m and Sean said my AR-15 got rolled eyes, looks of surprise, dirty looks, etc. at the municipal building/PD office. I was busy running video, so I didn't notice the looks.

I'm sure half a century ago these same kind of people gave the same kind of looks to our black brothers and sisters who dared go where they didn't want them. Prejudice will never die.

Last edited:

M1fan1942

Working on getting the video of getting my rifle back and the video at the PM gathering posted. Will have them up by Wednesday for sure....My girlfriend is out of town...she does the computer work in this relationship...

davidmcbeth

Banned
Working on getting the video of getting my rifle back and the video at the PM gathering posted. Will have them up by Wednesday for sure....My girlfriend is out of town...she does the computer work in this relationship...

Who is going to autotune this??? :monkey

Nice pic ..

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
danM is tearing up the comment section. i love it. there is a whole lot of logic missing in the comment section, dan is elevating the intelligence level of the conversation.