• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are you prepared for the riots?

papa bear

I have wondered if the ones that will riot, are not saying , "yeah he shot him in self defense". they really can't get enough injustices going to put on riots.

or it could be they are waiting for a bigoted justice department to rain federal hell

WalkingWolf

I have wondered if the ones that will riot, are not saying , "yeah he shot him in self defense". they really can't get enough injustices going to put on riots.

or it could be they are waiting for a bigoted justice department to rain federal hell

IMO I think the trial showed what a horrible case the state had, and that GZ was clearly justified. IMO most don't want to admit it, but they know that TM got what he brought. And times have changed, I don't think these fools really want to get shot rioting. The public is more prepared than they used to be.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
IMO I think the trial showed what a horrible case the state had, and that GZ was clearly justified. IMO most don't want to admit it, but they know that TM got what he brought.

I think there may be something to this. It does help explain why the bluster never materialized into actions.

(Except Oakland, which doesn't count.)

eye95

They did not need to. They saw the angelic photos of M in the media. They knew he was black. They knew that Z was white. What more did they need to know to come to a judgment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

eye95

*yawn*

NeJame said the photo was just one piece [of evidence] among many...

So where is the rest? We get one single solitary individual photo of questionable provenance, and Z is partially black?

Um. No.

Not that it matters one whit. This was about self-defense. If race hadn't been forced into it, Z would have been spared a lot of heartache and money. That's the tragedy.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

you'd be hard pressed to show that any individual black person, or indeed every black criminal in the united states collectively have done the "tremendous damage" of:

• v.i. Lenin
  • leon trotsky
  • joseph stalin
  • adolf hitler
  • heinrich himmler
  • adolf eichmann

and yet i don't make a fool of myself by equating all, or even a substantial percentage of whites with stalin or hitler.

Behavior, good or bad isn't a function of race. It's a function of individual inclination as well as culture and the group morality arising from it. Arguing to the contrary is to argue that juergen stroop was a good person by virtue of his race, and general benjamin o. Davis jr. A bad one for the same reason.

citing race as a determinant of morality is the province of the mentally and morally defective.

qft.

WalkingWolf

Keep in mind this was not just about race, but money, and ambition. The race industry is about money, and ego, it is a shame the population is ignorant to the ring in their nose. For Angela Corey it was about ambition, power, and of course money. She no doubt would have been rewarded politically for sacrificing a white Hispanic to plunder goodies from a powerful man in a high place.

Her record shows she cares nothing for black people, and she cares nothing for children, or even justice. Just climbing the political pole, same as Nifong. She should have studied Nifong before being such a fool.

minarchist

You'd be hard pressed to show that any individual Black person, or indeed EVERY Black criminal in the United States collectively have done the "tremendous damage" of:

• V.I. Lenin
  • Leon Trotsky
  • Joseph Stalin
  • Adolf Hitler
  • Heinrich Himmler
  • Adolf Eichmann

And yet I don't make a fool of myself by equating all, or even a substantial percentage of Whites with Stalin or Hitler.

Behavior, good or bad isn't a function of race. It's a function of individual inclination as well as culture and the group morality arising from it. Arguing to the contrary is to argue that Juergen Stroop was a good person by virtue of his race, and General Benjamin O. Davis Jr. a bad one for the same reason.

Citing race as a determinant of morality is the province of the mentally and morally defective.

Does it bother you when a black incites or actually commits violence against white people, or is your righteous indignation reserved for doing what the powers that be want, namely, for you to only hate "racism" when it comes from white people?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Not as bad as I figured....... but FAR from none... AND in your own backyard. Damned ya didn't see that coming????

Oakland doesn't count.

I'd almost say the same thing about certain neighborhoods in LA, but they didn't actually reach riot proportions (a couple vandals are a couple of needed jail sentences, not a riot).

PFC HALE

Oakland doesn't count.

I'd almost say the same thing about certain neighborhoods in LA, but they didn't actually reach riot proportions (a couple vandals are a couple of needed jail sentences, not a riot).

just because you say oakland doesnt count means nothing. is oakland not a city in the usa? oakland had riots happen big small medium doesnt matter.

what doesnt count is you ignoring fact. :)