• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Photos from Bloomberg Gun Giveaway

roscoe13

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I've got the CBS9 story from the 15th (55MB), the NBC4 story from 11PM last night (36MB), the ABC7 story from 11PM last night (33MB) and the FOX5 news story from 11:30PM last night (45MB) if anyone needs them...

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jpierce wrote:
I have put together a page that is linked from the main VCDL site with some of the excellent pictures that Nakedshoplifter and Tess took. I will be adding Bulldog's video when it is done as well.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.vcdl.org/BGG/BGG.html

Good job! Thank you.

One point - it's Bob CAVALCANTE.

LEO 229

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Not one pic of me.....I shoulda wore the TUX and been an attention whore! :(

Great pix, Nekkid! Looking forward to seeing some video coverage.
You just aint good lookin' enough to be on film.. Sorry.... :p

LEO 229

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

John nice job on the page. NowI don't mean to get saucy, but you gotmy name wrong. It's Cavalcante not Cavatelli.Me and cavatellihave a lot in common,both being Italian and best served hot. But cavatelli, my friend is a PASTA! LMAO.....

cavatelli-con-i-funghi.jpg

I've been called a LOT of things in my day, but pasta is definitely a first!

LMAO....

ballester

imported post

yes they do have a holster for the m&p and it is the serpa for the glock 20/21

it is the same one and is now labeled that way...th eitem number for it is 410013bk-r

:dude:

DeadCenter

imported post

BobCav wrote:
John nice job on the page. NowI don't mean to get saucy, but you gotmy name wrong. It's Cavalcante not Cavatelli.Me and cavatellihave a lot in common,both being Italian and best served hot. But cavatelli, my friend is a PASTA! LMAO.....

cavatelli-con-i-funghi.jpg

I've been called a LOT of things in my day, but pasta is definitely a first!

LMAO....
Ok -- I think that is just about the funniest thing I have read on this board.

I am italian as well and have been called many things. Bob, this takes the award.

:lol:

DC

Scheetz

imported post

Seems I need to attend this next one coming up. I think I will come prepared with some blank posters and sharpies.

Some of those posters were to funny to read and I would love to stand behind them with an answer written out on poster board.

Raffle Life not Death......

LOL, I thought you only raffle people off when you are at college parties? :lol:

Who Needs Semi Auto Pistol?

-------THIS GUY

IMG_0006.jpg

Laughing stock no. But your creative hand writing and straight lines sure did.

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

Scheetz wrote:
IMG_0006.jpg

Laughing stock no. But your creative hand writing and straight lines sure did.

Last time i checked, UN-SPORTING wasent hyphenated....but not all of us can be awesome like this guy.

Hopefully he will be at the next one, so i can come with a "LEARN TO SPELL, THEN PROTEST" SIGN :D

Happy Carrying

Jason

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I almost wish I had seen him outside, so I could show him my semi-automatic handgun and inform him I don't hunt.

LEO 229

imported post

Rumor has it that the guy in the photo is Citizen.... :D

I had no idea the raffle was going to have protesters. I should have expected as much. Sorry I missed it.

unrequited

imported post

who's that secki guy? ME!

IMG_0008.jpg

what REALLY happened in that picture (if you weren't closed enough to hear the hillarity):
"is that a pistol scope you're carrying?"

"no, it's my flashlight, i use it to see things in the dark" after which I pulled it out, turned it on, and shined it into the camera lens, making everybody break out laughing at this stupid woman.