• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Photos from Bloomberg Gun Giveaway

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I was gonna tell him that guns don't kill people...but then I remembered that my military surplus WWII CMP rifles have probably killed HUNDREDS (of American Enemies)!

They've had a 50 year time out, I think they've learned their lesson and they've promised to be good.....

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

BobCav wrote:
I was gonna tell him that guns don't kill people...but then I remembered that my military surplus WWII CMP rifles have probably killed HUNDREDS (of American Enemies)!

They've had a 50 year time out, I think they've learned their lesson and they've promised to be good.....

You know this is really a glass is half full, glass is half empty thing. Actually the glass is too big.

Guns don't kill people, people don't kill people... BULLETS kill people.
But then so do a lot of other things. I have personally lost 5 friends in the last three years. ALL of them were killed by GRAVITY. People are killed every day by INERTIA.

Firearms are nothing more than rock launchers. Every bullet material in common use comes from refined minerals (rocks). Pick up that raw unrefined mineral, throw it hard at someone, and you COULD kill them, no firearms required at all. Firearms just make it a less labor intensive activity. The only way a gun could kill someone is if you threw it at them. Even then it is the nature of the injury that kills them not the gun.

Fact is, ain't nobody getting outa here alive, its all just a question of time and circumstance. Anyone who has every been shot while wearing body armor can attest that people die when they fail to either dodge the bullet or catch it properly.

Regards

Tomahawk

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Dudes, you're crazy if you think Marcia Kramerlooks like KAHN!
http://wcbstv.com/bios/local_bio_203134125.html

xl

With my last breath, I would let her grapple with me!!
Hmm. Not bad looking at all, but I think you'd better watch out for her big brother:

khanhimselfxw0.jpg

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh man, now that was just wrong!! Don't get me started on the USN/USMC jokes, this is still a family safe forum!!

Hawk, you're correct about the bullets, and to take it one step further it's always a lack of oxygen to the brain that causes death.

Which is also proof of zombies because I see brain dead people walking around every day!

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
BobCav wrote:
...SNIP
Which is also proof of zombies because I see brain dead people walking around every day!

LAMO ... Would any of these people be on any local legislative bodies?:lol:
Yep! Which reminds me, still no reply from senseless Penny. Get it? Sense = cents = penny? I crack myself up.....LOL

joeroket

imported post

DeadCenter wrote:
BobCav wrote:
John nice job on the page. NowI don't mean to get saucy, but you gotmy name wrong. It's Cavalcante not Cavatelli.Me and cavatellihave a lot in common,both being Italian and best served hot. But cavatelli, my friend is a PASTA! LMAO.....

cavatelli-con-i-funghi.jpg

I've been called a LOT of things in my day, but pasta is definitely a first!

LMAO....
Ok -- I think that is just about the funniest thing I have read on this board.

I am italian as well and have been called many things. Bob, this takes the award.

:lol:

DC
I will second that.

LEO 229

imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
HankT wrote:
A nice batch of pictures, Naked.

What a cool event. VERY positive results. Kudos again to PVC, VCDL, MS, JP, et al. It turned out quite well.

BTW, is this LEO 229?

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/nakedshoplifter/Bloomberg%20Gun%20Giveaway/?action=view&current=IMG_0025.jpg

Or Citizen?
why do u ask?

I have a rainbow sticker on the back of my cruiser.

Don't ask, don't tell....

The bad part is I keep getting stopped byalternate life stylecops.. Keep giving me warning tickets for being "too hot" ;)

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
swatpro911 wrote:
HankT wrote:
A nice batch of pictures, Naked.

What a cool event. VERY positive results. Kudos again to PVC, VCDL, MS, JP, et al. It turned out quite well.

BTW, is this LEO 229?

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/nakedshoplifter/Bloomberg%20Gun%20Giveaway/?action=view&current=IMG_0025.jpg

Or Citizen?
why do u ask?

The bad part is I keep getting stopped byalternate life stylecops.. Keep giving me warning tickets for being "too hot" ;)
so wait you were this guy?!?!?!?!?!?!

Attachments

• Dangle.jpg
    Dangle.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 191

Riverdance

imported post

One thing you should know about Marcia Kramer. She may not know a tactical flashlight when she sees it, but she is both pro-gun and anti-Bloomberg. She told me she keeps a shotgun in her house and was adamant about getting a Bloomberg gun ticket for both herself and her cameraman, because she really wanted the handgun. She was also quick to set up the questionfor the winner on the "message" he wanted sent to Bloomberg.

She's alright in my book.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:

Are you a real cop, or do you just play one in "The Village People"?

;)

LEO 229

imported post

DrMark wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

Are you a real cop, or do you just play one in "The Village People"?

;)
I look just like the cop in that photo... seriously. But I have a bigger "gun"

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
I wonder if this guys boss or his agency know he was there protesting with his ID badge on?

Good point, Hawkflyer. In this case, reported to be parents of VT student victims, it wouldn't be appropriate to use the employer. However, if we seeanti-s with corporate or agency logo's, ID's, etc.we could toast them a little by a blistering letter to their employer about their employer's support for gun-control.