• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

guns in bars

Alexcabbie

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
I go to bars and drink with my pistol all the time.
Maybe try a girl next time.
Jeeeze! this is HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!! For ONCE I agree with Styles. OMG I an going in-freaking-sane. Jay-boy, you better limit yourself to one. On those occsions wnen I drink whilst armed I have ONE glass of wine to compliment a nice piece of roast beef or something similar. You need to pull that goddamn Roscoe and put a hole in a BG trying to mug you and have booze on your breath and you will wind up wishing you had just given the SOB your wallet because the lawyer you will wind up having to hire will have your bank account. Oh how I wish the Moderator could blind this post to Styles. F******K!!!!

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
Jeeeze! this is HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!! For ONCE I agree with Styles. OMG I an going in-freaking-sane. Jay-boy, you better limit yourself to one. On those occsions wnen I drink whilst armed I have ONE glass of wine to compliment a nice piece of roast beef or something similar. You need to pull that goddamn Roscoe and put a hole in a BG trying to mug you and have booze on your breath and you will wind up wishing you had just given the SOB your wallet because the lawyer you will wind up having to hire will have your bank account. Oh how I wish the Moderator could blind this post to Styles. F******K!!!!

Don't worry; I won't hold it against you.:p

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

i have an old lady already.

imo if you can't handle your liquor don't drink. If you think you're going to go nuts and shoot someone or do something else because you've had a few drinks or are drunk. YOU are the dangerous one.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
So very responsible JohnnyB! You are are everyone's hero and set a fine example for the Open Carry Movement!
its legal and there is nothing wrong with it. even if it were illegal there is nothing wrong with it.

do you even OC? oh yea you don't get lost loser

ODA 226

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
So very responsible JohnnyB! You are are everyone's hero and set a fine example for the Open Carry Movement!
its legal and there is nothing wrong with it. even if it were illegal there is nothing wrong with it.

Even if it was ILLEGAL there's nothing wrong with it?! Just like it's ok to endanger innocent people by splitting cars! HMMMM.....$6,500.00 to be released from jail JOHNNYB? Gosh! That's a lot of money to donate to your fasist oppressors! :lol:

You are the loser JOHNNYB! You admit that you drink while carrying a firearm. You admit that the laws of our great country don't apply to you. You advocate the killing of police officers and the violent overthrow of our country.

YOU JOHNNYB, are a tremendous threat to the Open Carry Movement. It is IDIOTS like YOU that give us good people bad press and convince people that are fence-sitters to join the Anti-2A movement.

Oh and BTW you moron, I am very active in the Open Carry Movement in Virginia and OC frequently. I am also a VCDL member and volunteer my time recruiting new members daily and at weekend gunshows.

What do you do to help the OC Movement? NOTHING! So move on JohnnyB. You aren't wanted here. But I will visit you in jail if you say "PRETTY PLEASE"!

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

Even if it was ILLEGAL there's nothing wrong with it?! Just like it's ok to endanger innocent people by splitting cars! HMMMM.....$6,500.00 to be released from jail JOHNNYB? Gosh! That's a lot of money to donate to your fasist oppressors! :lol:

You are the loser JOHNNYB! You admit that you drink while carrying a firearm. You admit that the laws of our great country don't apply to you. You advocate the killing of police officers and the violent overthrow of our country.

YOU JOHNNYB, are a tremendous threat to the Open Carry Movement. It is IDIOTS like YOU that give us good people bad press and convince people that are fence-sitters to join the Anti-2A movement.

Oh and BTW you moron, I am very active in the Open Carry Movement in Virginia and OC frequently. I am also a VCDL member and volunteer my time recruiting new members daily and at weekend gunshows.

What do you do to help the OC Movement? NOTHING! So move on JohnnyB. You aren't wanted here. But I will visit you in jail if you say "PRETTY PLEASE"!
keep crying because people have different opinions.

you are a poser, you don't believe in freedom or liberty. you only believe in your version of it. YOU are the exact thing you claim anti-2a idiots to be.

I didn't split the cars, i was accused of it. and its legal in several states. you don't believe in due process either? innocent until proven guilty? I'm sure you endanger people everyday by going over the speed limit. i think you should be arrested.

i find it extremely hard to believe you are 48 years old. you sound like a teenager. i also find it hard to believe a 48 year old doesn't know how to spell facist.

I never said the laws don't apply to me. I never said "go kill some cops".

if you're calling me a extremist for my views. you're calling all our founding fathers extremists, and they must be insane. Their views are my views.

Thomas Jefferson
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Benjamin Franklin
It is the fist responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Benjamin Franklin
No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
while our legislature is in session.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ps:

if you visit me in jail i'm going to shank you ass through the bars :p

this is obviously a joke... so lighten up

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

jopencarry wrote:
i find it extremely hard to believe you are 48 years old. you sound like a teenager. i also find it hard to believe a 48 year old doesn't know how to spell facist.
Did anyone else lol?

It's fascist, you dipshit.

All those quotes you posted having nothing to do with blatantly disregarding and breaking the law simply because you don't agree with it. If you want to be a revolutionary you need some intelligent, moralground to stand on. "Don't tell me what to do," and crying like a whiny little kid doesn't cut it.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
Did anyone else lol?

It's fascist, you dip@#$%.

All those quotes you posted having nothing to do with blatantly disregarding and breaking the law simply because you don't agree with it. If you want to be a revolutionary you need some intelligent, moralground to stand on. "Don't tell me what to do," and crying like a whiny little kid doesn't cut it.
thanks. owned myself with a typo

i don't do this: "blatantly disregarding and breaking the law simply because you don't agree with it"

but, don't tell me what to do. DOES CUT IT ;)

gadsden.gif