• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

guns in bars

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

jopencarry wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
i find it extremely hard to believe you are 48 years old. you sound like a teenager. i also find it hard to believe a 48 year old doesn't know how to spell facist.
Did anyone else lol?

It's fascist, you dip@#$%.

All those quotes you posted having nothing to do with blatantly disregarding and breaking the law simply because you don't agree with it. If you want to be a revolutionary you need some intelligent, moralground to stand on. "Don't tell me what to do," and crying like a whiny little kid doesn't cut it.
thanks. owned myself with a typo

i don't do this: "blatantly disregarding and breaking the law simply because you don't agree with it"

but, don't tell me what to do. DOES CUT IT ;)

They don't go together, sorry. The law tells you what to do.

ODA has owned you enough times already. Where is Mike to re-re-reban you?

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
i find it extremely hard to believe you are 48 years old. you sound like a teenager. i also find it hard to believe a 48 year old doesn't know how to spell facist.
Did anyone else lol?

It's fascist, you dip@#$%.

All those quotes you posted having nothing to do with blatantly disregarding and breaking the law simply because you don't agree with it. If you want to be a revolutionary you need some intelligent, moralground to stand on. "Don't tell me what to do," and crying like a whiny little kid doesn't cut it.
thanks. owned myself with a typo

i don't do this: "blatantly disregarding and breaking the law simply because you don't agree with it"

but, don't tell me what to do. DOES CUT IT ;)

They don't go together, sorry. The law tells you what to do.

ODA has owned you enough times already. Where is Mike to re-re-reban you?
don't make me start quoting more founding fathers.

because its a law doesn't mean its moral or right. a lot of the time is quite the opposite.

ODA hasn't done anything. of course he loves the govt, where do you think he gets his paycheck? from my pocket. he is a loser in the fullest. stealing my money

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

jopencarry wrote:

because its a law doesn't mean its moral or right. a lot of the time is quite the opposite.

You and your IQ of 13 aren't in any place to judge whether a law is moral or right. You want things changed, pick up a phone and complain to someone that can actually do something about it.

AbNo

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

You and your IQ of 13 aren't in any place to judge whether a law is moral or right. You want things changed, pick up a phone and complain to someone that can actually do something about it.

Red Flag, AWD, blatant insults and trolling.

Thread will resume in 15 minutes.

ODA 226

imported post

Johnny Baby Boy B! Do you really expect us to believe any of your drivel? First you tell me that you pay my salary, then you tell me you don't and then you tell me you do. Which of the two is it?

As JOHNNYB, you advocated the killing of government officials. You got banned! You started using foul and abusive language towards the good people that are members here and you got banned!

You came back as TipsyMcStagger and got banned!

Guess what little buddy? You're gonna get banned again! And everytime you come back you're gonna get banned again!

You are a troll and a moron of the 10th Degree. Your mother is ashamed of you. Now go back to your momma's basement you pathetic little punk.

Don't ever threaten me again Johnny Baby Boy B. Yourlittle mouthis writing a check that your fat butt can't cash. But you can continue to blatantly break the law and give me another $625.00. Now go away before I insult you some more.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Don't ever threaten me again Johnny Baby Boy B. Yourlittle mouthis writing a check that your fat butt can't cash.
prove it.

ps, i get my bail back when its over :)

pps, i hope you are not at work now. i know for a fact the feds don't approve of people using computers for personal business especially for things such as these.

ODA 226

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
Don't ever threaten me again Johnny Baby Boy B. Yourlittle mouthis writing a check that your fat butt can't cash.
prove it.

pps, i hope you are not at work now. i know for a fact the feds don't approve of people using computers for personal business especially for things such as these.

jopencarry said: ps:

if you visit me in jail i'm going to shank you ass through the bars :p

this is obviously a joke... so lighten up

Johnny B: I am former law enforcement and have a law degree. I know the law. Your disclaimer means nothing as you have already openly stated your hatred for law enforcement and all government officials.

Don't you know that making terroristic threats over a means of electronic communication is a FEDERAL FELONY OFFENSE?

I'm feel threatened by you JohnnyB. You hate me. You want to hurt me. You hate and want to hurt LEO229 and Nitrovic also. You already made public statements to that effect. Maybe I should go to Norfolk and talk to a Federal Magistrate? Maybe they should do the same in NOVA?

Keep making threats JohnnyB and you might have more than aRECKLESS DRIVING chargeto worry about.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
prove it.

Johnny B: I am former law enforcement and have a law degree. I know the law. Your disclaimer means nothing as you have already openly stated your hatred for law enforcement and all government officials.

Don't you know that making terroristic threats over a means of electronic communication is a FEDERAL FELONY OFFENSE?

I'm feel threatened by you JohnnyB. You hate me. You want to hurt me. You hate and want to hurt LEO229 and Nitrovic also. You already made public statements to that effect. Maybe I should go to Norfolk and talk to a Federal Magistrate? Maybe they should do the same in NOVA?

Keep making threats JohnnyB and you might have more than aRECKLESS DRIVING chargeto worry about.
go ahead. i haven't threatened you in anyway. you have threatened me.

i don't want to hurt you, i do hate you though

ODA 226

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
prove it.

Keep it up Johnny boy.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
prove it.

Keep it up Johnny boy.
its not illegal to hate someone, or you'd be in jail already for hating citizens.

ODA 226

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
prove it.

Keep it up Johnny boy.
its not illegal to hate someone, or you'd be in jail already for hating citizens.
PITIFUL!

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

you're a blow hard. :cuss:

this thread is another shining example of your unfortunate authority complex. no wonder you were a cop.

you are threatening to do all these things to me, gunna do this or that.

you just love to threaten people. i'm glad it makes you feel like a man.

im not making any threats. you are a life long loser.

you're such a clown that when someone says something you don't like, or something you disagree with, or something that offends you. you go straight to asking government to punish that person.

that is the most pathetic thing in the world. you are a liberal, you are a big government authoritarian liberal loser.

this is the same thing [insert random liberal group] here does, you probably claim to hate so much.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

AbNo wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

Haha! What do you have everyone else on ignore or something? This thread has been a flame war for the past two pages. I've just been dealing with Johnny's retarded ass on too many different boards for too many years. If anyone is qualified to insult him, it's me. I realize everyone hates me because I'm the liberal that can put together a coherent argument and speak intelligently,and I call out people on rhetoric vs. facts, but come on... give it arest or at least be fair.

ODA 226

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
AbNo wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

Haha! What do you have everyone else on ignore or something? This thread has been a flame war for the past two pages. I've just been dealing with Johnny's retarded ass on too many different boards for too many years. If anyone is qualified to insult him, it's me. I realize everyone hates me because I'm the liberal that can put together a coherent argument and speak intelligently,and I call out people on rhetoric vs. facts, but come on... give it arest or at least be fair.
AWD,

Although I disagree with you on many points, I have always respected your opinions because you present an opposing view based on the facts as you see them andrepresent yourself with well constructed argument.

I very much agree with your view that JohnnyB is a "retarded ass" and that you are infinately more qualified to insult him than I. (Based on your experience as a liberal and having dealt with him on other boards) ;)

Therefore, I pass this torch to you my liberal friend! I hope you further expose this moron and get him kicked again before he brings more dishonor to this board!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

So much hate...so much discord...and intemperateness....

Hey, it's a new day, you knuckleheads.

C'mon. Shake off the the bad vibes and....

grphug.gif

Group Hug!!!!!!!!

All you need is love, love.

Love is all you need.

ODA 226

imported post

HankT wrote:
So much hate...so much discord...and intemperateness....

Hey, it's a new day, you knuckleheads.

C'mon. Shake off the the bad vibes and....

grphug.gif

Group Hug!!!!!!!!

All you need is love, love.

Love is all you need.
JohnnyB has been banned again. Cease fire. Let's get back to business. We're all friends again!