• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asking for volunteers to be regional team members

taxwhat

imported post

goarep wrote:

Brian,

It shows I have two new messages but they are not coming to my inbox and I when I click on them they do not open. Thanks to whoever sent them but I can't open them to read and respond. I will be trying to repair my other computer today as this MAC, is my back up.
ON GAO Paul spoke with him he is for real and great guy even tho he and I worked in same jobs in other life as {bad word to follow LEO s could not find honest job ] HE new everybody I new or was trying to forget {that waitress are white tower] across from 1300 DPD . OR the repo sheriff helicopter from WCSD .Looking forward to meeting him in Lansing on 23 rd BE THERE OR BE SQUARE > as said in Detroit's he be square business man!!! NO more on internet IAM LMAO now !!

taxwhat

imported post

taxwhat wrote:
goarep wrote:

Brian,

It shows I have two new messages but they are not coming to my inbox and I when I click on them they do not open. Thanks to whoever sent them but I can't open them to read and respond. I will be trying to repair my other computer today as this MAC, is my back up.
ON GAO Paul spoke with him he is for real and great guy even tho he and I worked in same jobs in other life as {bad word to follow LEO s could not find honest job ] HE new everybody I new or was trying to forget {that waitress are white tower] across from 1300 DPD . OR the repo sheriff helicopter from WCSD .Looking forward to meeting him in Lansing on 23 rd BE THERE OR BE SQUARE > as said in Detroit's he be square business man!!! NO more on internet IAM LMAO now !!
Paul and I suffer from OPERATER failure his KUMPUTER be broken but phone wook !!! HAHA

dsmith4825

imported post

Venator,

Not sure if your still looking for members or what, but I am up for it. Located in Lower Macomb County in the SE region. Let me know what I can do to be of help. I am brushing up on the laws and stats nd so forth. Thanks

Seif5034

imported post

dsmith4825 wrote:
Venator,

Not sure if your still looking for members or what, but I am up for it. Located in Lower Macomb County in the SE region. Let me know what I can do to be of help. I am brushing up on the laws and stats nd so forth. Thanks
dsmith4825, Please add your location to your user profile. It helps to keep count of all the active opencarry supporters in Michigan

SQLtables

imported post

Venator wrote:
Paul Garfield is having trouble with his PMs. He gets them but can't open them. He can reply to a sender, but can't click on a posters name and get to the PM window. Strange. He is using a MAC with a single click mouse does he need to do something different?? Any MAC users that can help him out.
Sounds like he might have figured it out, but you do not need to do anything different on a mac. That's all I use. It works so much better than Windows!;)

cabman1

imported post

ok thanks if he needs a hand just have him drop me a line i am new to all the open carry stuff just heard about it after getting my cpl and am intrested on learning more

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

cabman1 wrote:
ok thanks if he needs a hand just have him drop me a line i am new to all the open carry stuff just heard about it after getting my cpl and am intrested on learning more
I PMed you check it out.