• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

just drew on a "burglar"

Beerme

Banned
imported post

choover wrote:
Kinda quick to jump in a situation with your gun there padre :uhoh:
its not the first time hes done it, he also told cops he had his gun by him because kids were smoking weed. they felt so uncomfortable they moved the gun to another room.
Just proof that a lil bit of gun control can be a good thing. im thinking psych eval prior to purchasing a gun in some cases

imported post

HankT wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
so here i was,about a half hour ago actually.sleeping,as i usually to till 10am(it was just after 6)

so yeah there i was sleeping,and the dog barks and jumps off the bed,waking me up and causing a serious adrenaline rush.

i hear a noise at the door,so i grab my rifle and chamber a round.and proceed toward the front door with the rifle shouldered,once i got to the front door i said dont move or your gonna get shot.turned out it was my sisters father,he yelled it was him.he doesnt live here and just got out of jail an hour or 2 beforehand and was just looking for a place to keep warm,i guess he'd been standing there for a good 10 minutes just standing there outside waiting for the others to wake up for the morning,but had just gotten too cold.

so yeah,6am,dark,snowy,dark dressed "bad guy" and my rifle.

i cant get to sleep now....
Sounds like you overreacted a bit. But, not too too bad.

What kind of rifle was it?

Do you own a handgun?

I don't think he "overreacted at all. I always answer the door armed... be it holstered or not (depends on the time of day) and he choose a good firearm for the job, a handgun is not the best defensive tool compared to a rifle or shotgun, the handgun comes in dead last.

lil_freak_66

imported post

Beerme wrote:
choover wrote:
its not the first time hes done it, he also told cops he had his gun by him because kids were smoking weed. they felt so uncomfortable they moved the gun to another room.
Just proof that a lil bit of gun control can be a good thing. im thinking psych eval prior to purchasing a gun in some cases

where do you get your information pat(yes we all know it is you)

in that particular incident there was 8-10 people out front fighting,and had edged weapons on them,and were also smoking pot.

a firearm was already in my vicinity,just about all of us on here keep one close by at all times possible.

and yes if somebody was to get stabbed i would have went out there to prevent a possible murder.

and the police were never informed of any firearm,and never came to my place that time,i simply reported possible gang activity,illegal drug use,assault, and a possible imminent stabbing.

your worse than the brady bunch with your misleading comments lately.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
Beerme wrote:
choover wrote:

in that particular incident there was 8-10 people out front fighting,and had edged weapons on them,and were also smoking pot.

a firearm was already in my vicinity,just about all of us on here keep one close by at all times possible.

and yes if somebody was to get stabbed i would have went out there to prevent a possible murder.

and the police were never informed of any firearm,and never came to my place that time,i simply reported possible gang activity,illegal drug use,assault, and a possible imminent stabbing.

your worse than the brady bunch with your misleading comments lately

:banghead: if he was bangin his head on a wall would you threaten to shoot the smiley?

wally1120

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
Beerme wrote:
choover wrote:

your worse than the brady bunch with your misleading comments lately.

You didn`t see who was the poster, It wasen`t Pat. I think you need to take a little time, And figure who is posting things.

And going outside to stop someone from a possible situation is a pretty stupid thing to do, And especially with a Airsoft Gun. But I just think a little differently then you, So I will never see things the way you do.

lil_freak_66

imported post

i seriously dont see where you get that i carry airsofts around,that is not true.

nor did i go outside to confront a possible gang.

i stayed inside,hidden from street view,reported to the police what i saw,and they acted on my complains.

however if one of the people had in fact ended up stabbing another i would have intervened,and that would have possibly saved that person.

you and pat are just like the brady bunch with the misleading and out of context comments.

and yes i realized that was not pats official account,but a good portion of MOC believes that is pats phantom acc.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
i seriously dont see where you get that i carry airsofts around,that is not true.

i stayed inside,hidden from street view,reported to the police what i saw,and they acted on my complains.

however if one of the people had in fact ended up stabbing another i would have intervened,and that would have possibly saved that person.

you and pat are just like the brady bunch with the misleading and out of context comments.

and yes i realized that was not pats official account,but a good portion of MOC believes that is pats phantom acc.

No
No I'm not and how dare you insult me like that.
Airsoft thing was true until daddy warbucks took it back.( no offense to Ven just calling him the owner of it)

lil_freak_66

imported post

so your going to rip on me for 10 weeks about something that was 10 minutes long,completely legal,and considered by most to be a great way to exercise situational awareness,retention ability,and getting used to not messing with it?

wally1120

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:

I have heard of you carrying Airsoft Gun before, And have proof of someone else saying it was his AS that you were carrying.

You should NEVER take matters into your own hands, Even if someone just got murdered in front of you.

And Beerme ISN`T Pat, Beerme is on TS right now. You are more then welcome to log on, I promise Pat isn`t on.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
so your going to rip on me for 10 weeks about something that was 10 minutes long,completely legal,and considered by most to be a great way to exercise situational awareness,retention ability,and getting used to not messing with it?
No I'll spend the next 10 weeks ripping on you for your grammar

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Some people should not carry or use a gun.

Some people should not carry or use an Airsoft gun.

Some people should even not carry or use a rifle stock...

protector84

imported post

HankT wrote:
Some people should not carry or use a gun.

Some people should not carry or use an Airsoft gun.

Some people should even not carry or use a rifle stock...

Some people should not post here.

eye95

imported post

Ah, but we all have the right to do every one of those four things.

If someone is not doing one of those things well, let's use ration to try to convince him of the wisdom of doing it differently.

On edit: I did have to chuckle at the cleverness of the immediately preceding post!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

eye95 wrote:

If someone is not doing one of those things well, let's use ration to try to convince him of the wisdom of doing it differently.

On edit: I did have to chuckle at the cleverness of the immediately preceding post!
Ration = reason?

Or are you suggesting that we "ration" certain posters? That might work. :lol:

Yata hey

eye95

imported post

ration:rational::emotion:emotional

It is an archaic use of the word, but I have taken to using it again because I find myself in discussions where one side is being rational and the other emotional, where ration rules one side and emotion the other.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

eye95 wrote:
ration:rational::emotion:emotional

It is an archaic use of the word, but I have taken to using it again because I find myself in discussions where one side is being rational and the other emotional, where ration rules one side and emotion the other.
That is a very good application - I missed that in the context.

Yata hey

OCinColorado

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
eye95 wrote:

Ration = reason?

Or are you suggesting that we "ration" certain posters? That might work. :lol:

Yata hey
No reason to ration, I think most of us are able to rationally discern when we see an emotionally driven comment.